Sec13a visa to? after Declaration of nullity of marriage

I was married to Filipina since 2007 until today I've received the final decision of the court. So I've been technically married for almost 17yrs

I have few questions,

1- Is my Sec 13A Permanent residency will be revoked automatically ?

2- Is my employment will be effected due to situation if ever my residency visa is revoked ? Do i need to downgrade my visa to tourist then work visa ? to be able to continue my employment ?

3- Do i need to wait for Decree of Nullity to update BI or my employer?  or Is it something i go and get from PSA ? what's this decree of nullity?

4- What to do now ?

Thank you for those who have time to reply...

In case you do not get a useful answer from someone in the forum here, I would go to the immigration in Intramuros and ask the questions there. There are lawyers on an upper floor who might advise you what to do next. You can also reach the immigration by email. (immigPH@immigration.gov.ph)

As soon as this is done, I would like to ask you to post the outcome here in the forum as this might guide others what to do in this case.

All the best

Andy from Boracay

Your 13A will revert to a 9A (tourist) visa. You will not be legal to work with the 9A. Just stating the law here.

You are legally bound to report your new status to Immigration.

I'm not sure where you got the decree of nullity. If in the Philippines,  the lack of computer data sharing may work in your favor, but know it's illegal.

@Skip Scott

Thank you for your answer.