Menu
Expat.com

Payment of GRU DN visa renewal

Last activity 22 July 2024 by californiainbrazil

Pantai79

Can someone specify what kind of comprovante de pagamento is allowed in the application? I paid through banco bradesco celular and exctracted the payment receipt and it wasn't accepted. Do I have to pay in caixa with cash or what kind of payment receipt was accepted? I don't know if that's the case but obviously something wasn't correct in my payment.

Thanks

californiainbrazil

Odd that it was not accepted as I created a Boleto from the online form and then paid from the boleto from my Bradesco account using the mobile app.  Both the boleto had my CPF and my bank account where the payment came from also had my CPF account.  I just printed out a PDF of the payment receipt along with the Boleto to present to the Federal Police.  Also, be sure the code used was 140120 for the payment type.

A reminder of the steps that have been posted in other threads:

First you need to create a boleto through this link: https://servicos.dpf.gov.br/gru2/gru?nac=1&rec=9

Fill in your information. Where it says "Codigo Receita STN", you should fill in the number 140120. When you do that, if this value appears below R$204,77,  everything should be correct. This will create a "boleto" for you. Save and print it.

Bring it to a bank (I do it at Banco do Brasil) and pay by cash. They will give you your payment proof and the boleto, keep both.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Brazil

• The Working Holiday Visa for Brazil
    The Working Holiday Visa for Brazil

In this article, we will give you all the information you need to organize your Working Holiday Visa trip to ...

• Work permits for Brazil
    Work permits for Brazil

Finding legal work in Brazil can be difficult. But it's possible if you meet certain specific qualifications and ...

• Visas & Other Documents in Brazil
    Visas & Other Documents in Brazil

Documents – aside from the foregoing information you must remember that this is a police state, you are ...

• General visa requirements for Brazil
    General visa requirements for Brazil

Brazil is a huge and diverse country just waiting to be explored. But before you book your hotel and flight, check ...

• Using phones in Brazil
    Using phones in Brazil

It's much easier these days to get a cell phone in Brazil, and phones and calling plans are inexpensive. ...

• Accommodation in Brasilia
    Accommodation in Brasilia

Brasilia, the country's federal capital, is home to many highly-paid government employees and foreign ...

• Marriage in Brazil
    Marriage in Brazil

Brazil can be a romantic country, and you may want to marry here. Perhaps you even want to remain in Brazil ...

• Dating in Brazil
    Dating in Brazil

If you're single and ready to mingle, then you might want to try your hand at dating after you've settled ...

All of Brazil's guide articles