Menu
Expat.com

VITEM XIII VISA for parent of Brazilian child

Last activity 21 July 2024 by abthree

n_ali

Dear all, I am parent of Brazilian child. Living in UAE. Can I apply for VITEM XIII to visit Brazil with my Brazilian child and return back to UAE? My normal visit visa is rejected twice by Brazilian embassy without any proper reason.

abthree

07/21/24    Dear all, I am parent of Brazilian child. Living in UAE. Can I apply for VITEM XIII to visit Brazil with my Brazilian child and return back to UAE? My normal visit visa is rejected twice by Brazilian embassy without any proper reason.     

-@n_ali

Good morning.  You won't qualify for a VITEM XIII visa, which is limited to citizens of MERCOSUL member countries only.  For the possibility of obtaining a VITEM XI Family Unification visa, see my response to the question that you posted in the "Documentation" thread.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Brazil

• The Working Holiday Visa for Brazil
    The Working Holiday Visa for Brazil

In this article, we will give you all the information you need to organize your Working Holiday Visa trip to ...

• Work permits for Brazil
    Work permits for Brazil

Finding legal work in Brazil can be difficult. But it's possible if you meet certain specific qualifications and ...

• Visas & Other Documents in Brazil
    Visas & Other Documents in Brazil

Documents – aside from the foregoing information you must remember that this is a police state, you are ...

• General visa requirements for Brazil
    General visa requirements for Brazil

Brazil is a huge and diverse country just waiting to be explored. But before you book your hotel and flight, check ...

• Using phones in Brazil
    Using phones in Brazil

It's much easier these days to get a cell phone in Brazil, and phones and calling plans are inexpensive. ...

• Accommodation in Brasilia
    Accommodation in Brasilia

Brasilia, the country's federal capital, is home to many highly-paid government employees and foreign ...

• Marriage in Brazil
    Marriage in Brazil

Brazil can be a romantic country, and you may want to marry here. Perhaps you even want to remain in Brazil ...

• Dating in Brazil
    Dating in Brazil

If you're single and ready to mingle, then you might want to try your hand at dating after you've settled ...

All of Brazil's guide articles