Menu
Expat.com

Shopee Indonesia Shopping Advice

Last activity 03 August 2024 by Aidan in HCMC

miageorge

Does anyone here use Shopee Indonesia? Someone on r/AsianBeauty once said it was a hack to get cheaper Korean and other Asian skincare products. But I couldn't get the person to reply HOW they use Shopee Indonesia. They also have a lot of Muslim fashion (modest clothing) that is not available in Shopee Singapore. Language is not a barrier since I can use Google translate

It would only let me ship to Indonesia. Is there any shipping forwarder I could use? Or is there a way to get shipping from Shopee Indonesia?

Ryan_chaniago

Hi, I am a Shopee Indonesia user. As far as I know, there will be a choice of shipping services in the Shopee Indonesia application. I have bought goods from foreign sellers several times. And I don't need to bother to take care of importing goods. because Shopee has facilitated it. And in our application, we are not constrained by language, because it is auto translated. Most foreign traders are from China.

Ryan_chaniago

Hi, I am a Shopee Indonesia user. As far as I know, there will be a choice of shipping services in the Shopee Indonesia application. I have bought goods from foreign sellers several times. And I don't need to bother to take care of importing goods. because Shopee has facilitated it. And in our application, we are not constrained by language, because it is auto translated. Most foreign traders are from China.

-@Ryan_chaniago

I forgot, in shopee indonesia. prioritize looking for trusted sellers or maybe official stores if there are any. Sometimes shopee has collaborated with trusted sellers, I even heard that they have sent some stocks to the shopee warehouse in indonesia. Don't forget to also look at the testimonials, it is important to know the quality of the product. If there are no testimonials, prioritize using the safety features provided by shopee.

miageorge

Thanks for your suggestion I'll definitely follow your suggestions while using Shopee Indonesia

Aidan in HCMC

@miageorge

I'm curious.

Is your question about buying from Shopee Indonesia, and having your purchase shipped to Singapore?

Articles to help you in your expat project in Indonesia

• Working in Bali
    Working in Bali

The multi-faceted island of Bali offers many opportunities for those who wish to move from tourist to ...

• Driving in Indonesia
    Driving in Indonesia

Traffic in Indonesia can be very overwhelming, particularly since the discipline and road conditions can ...

• Moving to Indonesia with your pet
    Moving to Indonesia with your pet

Moving to Indonesia with a pet is not a risk-free operation, mainly due to stray animals and rabies. ...

• Having a baby in Indonesia
    Having a baby in Indonesia

If you are about to have a baby in Indonesia, you should be aware that the medical services available to pregnant ...

• Accommodation in Bali
    Accommodation in Bali

If you are planning to relocate to Bali, housing is a critical part of your project. So how to find your ...

• Buying property in Bali
    Buying property in Bali

Should your experience as an expatriate in Bali make you want to settle down permanently, you might want ...

• Accommodation in Indonesia
    Accommodation in Indonesia

Many of the expatriates living in Indonesia prefer renting accommodation owing to the generally limited ...

• Studying in Bali
    Studying in Bali

Even if Bali is renowned as a major tourist destination, the island is by no means limited to its idyllic ...

All of Indonesia's guide articles