Best International School in KL w student/guardian visa

I hear great things about ISKL and Alice Smith, yet I have been informed they are not accepting students whom will need a student/guardian visa.   

He is 10 years old and he is fluent in Korean and Mandarin but not fluent in English.  I know he would require to attend ESL/EAL classes if he gets accepted.  I would like to keep my options open.  Maybe some could give  me advice.

Currently thinking about: GIS, IBG and BSKL.  From my research, people saying these are the next best.  Correct me if im wrong. 

We do not mind paying.  We just want something good.

I hear people talking about St Joseph and ISP (desa park).  Are these also good options?

I also hear that MKIS had a hit during Covid and that a lot of students left and have high teacher turn over? Is it also worth applying to?

Maybe some people who have been living there can give me advice of where to apply and what my best options are.

My husband would be going back and forth from our country and it would just be my son and I.  So commute to work is not an issue. 

Any advice is highly appreciated.  Is there a waitpool to a lot of these school? If so, maybe I have to broaden my application lists.

P.S. Something nice with a nice campus is always a plus!

Thanks!

Have you looked into Epsom College? They have boarding as well

@Rchaudary

i did but we are not looking into boarding schools. but i saw it was really far from city center so we crossed it out~|

@Rchaudary

thanks for your reply.  I'm actually in my 50's & a musicician looking more of a change from a stale environment. if y have any suggestions im all ears.  thanks