Menu
Expat.com

Didn't complete the medical fitness test. Travel ban?

Last activity 14 September 2024 by heyes68

Alex00793

Hello!

I arrived in the country on an eVisa, applied for an Emirates ID at the Amer center. After passing the medical fitness test, I received an SMS and a call asking me to come for an additional examination at Block - 7 at Al Muhaisnah Medical Fitness Center in 2 working days.

BUT I did not go there, I canceled my visa and flew out of the country to my home.

Here are my questions:

1) Will I get a travel ban because I did not complete the medical test and did not come at their request?

2) How can I cancel my application for the medical fitness test

Alex00793

I check my application status

What does this mean? I didn't come for a repeat confirmation test.

heyes68

@Alex00793

You probably won’t get a travel ban, but it might complicate things if you try to return. To cancel your medical test application, contact the Amer center or Al Muhaisnah Medical Fitness Center directly and explain what happened.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Dubai

• Work permit for Dubai
    Work permit for Dubai

Modern, vibrant, and cosmopolitan, Dubai attracts millions of visitors annually, as well as expatriates. With its ...

• Visas for the United Arab Emirates
    Visas for the United Arab Emirates

The United Arab Emirates is one of the most popular destinations in the world. Over 16 million people visit it ...

• Sponsoring a relative in United Arab Emirates
    Sponsoring a relative in United Arab Emirates

Expatriates who have valid residency papers can apply for a visit visa for relatives or friends, but must fulfil ...

• Accommodation in Dubai
    Accommodation in Dubai

One of the first things you will need to settle when relocating to Dubai is accommodation. If you are relocating ...

• Finding a job in Dubai
    Finding a job in Dubai

Home to 9 million expats, the UAE is a very popular relocation destination. If you are employed by a company in ...

• Study in Dubai
    Study in Dubai

Are you looking forward to studying in the United Arab Emirates? Dubai is a perfect choice, and the article below ...

• Buying property in Dubai
    Buying property in Dubai

Dubai is like a drug; from the minute you step into the city as a tourist, the love affair starts. Within a short ...

• Relocating to the UAE
    Relocating to the UAE

Relocating to another country, especially to somewhere like the UAE, involves a lot of preparation. However, with ...

All of Dubai's guide articles