Menu
Expat.com

Trade License in Dubai

Last activity 27 September 2024 by DevinMcAlister

DevinMcAlister

Hey! I am thinking of setting up a management consultancy company in Dubai. Does anyone have an idea which Business Setup service is good? There are so many options and it gets really confusing. Any suggestions would be great.

chona Bondoc

@DevinMcAlister

i just set up mine 2 weeks ago, i can guide you how and let you know the cost effective price for the license.

zoescarlett

I would suggest setting up in the free zone. You get 100% ownership and multiple other benefits. I am also in the same boat and currently exploring options.

DevinMcAlister

I've been hearing quite a bit about a free zone licence lately. It seems to be a hot topic, especially considering the type of business I’m looking to set up. That said, I’ve also come across something called a mainland licence. While there’s plenty of information online about both, it’s not exactly easy to untangle the differences between the two.

Opting for a free zone licence seems to offer a number of benefits that would suit me well as I start my business here.

What’s left me a bit stumped, though, is finding the right business setup advisor.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Articles to help you in your expat project in the United Arab Emirates

All of the United Arab Emirates's guide articles