Menu
Expat.com

How can apply familyvisa for wife who is unfit medical for employ-visa

Last activity 09 October 2024 by ishackm

Sky87

My wife got medical unfit for her employment visa recently and she will need to leave from UAE next week. We are recently moved to UAE (in July 2024) and very new to here.

I am eligible to apply Family Visa for her. Could anyone advise me how could I lift the ban and apply family visa for her after she left from UAE next week. Please guide me the require procedure and process duration. One year old baby girl is with me now and we will be in trouble if mother can't come back here. Thanks, all.

ishackm

what is the reason for Medical Unfit. Is it due past TB scar?

Sky87

Yes, due to old TB scar

ishackm

My wife also has the same issue, but in my case i am trying for dependent visa, Please let me know if you have any updates as I don't see any recent updates for dependent visa

Articles to help you in your expat project in Dubai

• Work permit for Dubai
    Work permit for Dubai

Modern, vibrant, and cosmopolitan, Dubai attracts millions of visitors annually, as well as expatriates. With its ...

• Visas for the United Arab Emirates
    Visas for the United Arab Emirates

The United Arab Emirates is one of the most popular destinations in the world. Over 16 million people visit it ...

• Sponsoring a relative in United Arab Emirates
    Sponsoring a relative in United Arab Emirates

Expatriates who have valid residency papers can apply for a visit visa for relatives or friends, but must fulfil ...

• Accommodation in Dubai
    Accommodation in Dubai

One of the first things you will need to settle when relocating to Dubai is accommodation. If you are relocating ...

• Finding a job in Dubai
    Finding a job in Dubai

Home to 9 million expats, the UAE is a very popular relocation destination. If you are employed by a company in ...

• Study in Dubai
    Study in Dubai

Are you looking forward to studying in the United Arab Emirates? Dubai is a perfect choice, and the article below ...

• Buying property in Dubai
    Buying property in Dubai

Dubai is like a drug; from the minute you step into the city as a tourist, the love affair starts. Within a short ...

• Relocating to the UAE
    Relocating to the UAE

Relocating to another country, especially to somewhere like the UAE, involves a lot of preparation. However, with ...

All of Dubai's guide articles