UK-based letter of recommendation for visa application

Hello! I've been in Scotland nearly 2 months and I love it so much and am taking the steps to move here. I've completed all of my required documentation for the Global Talent Visa for film/entertainment however I'm unsure of who/where to reach out to for the UK-based letter of recommendation from a leader/organization in my industry. I think I've racked my brain as much as I can for any possible connections so I'm hoping someone here may be able to point me in the right direction. I'm happy to answer any clarifying questions!!

Thanks so much,

Liz

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

The requirements when you apply for these visas are described on the UK Gov website; this link will take you straight to that section of the UK Gov website.

When you read the link I've provided, you will note that one of the basic requirements is that "You can usually only apply for a Global Talent visa if you have successfully applied for an endorsement to prove that you are a leader or potential leader.", so it will be the organisation who have agreed with this that would issue you with the required endorsement.

I hope this helps.

Cynic

Expat Team

That's the endorsement yes, but an additional requirement are the letters of recommendation, one of which needs to come from a UK-based leader in my field. I believe it's entirely separate from the endorsement.