Menu
Expat.com

Iqama profession from paper machine operator to production supervisor!

Last activity 02 October 2024 by govindsamyanbazhagan

govindsamyanbazhagan

Hi Friends,

Hope you are all doing well.

My Iqama profession is paper processing machine operator and I want to change to production supervisor as I've been working as a supervisor more than 15 years.

my qualification is diploma in pulp and paper technology and the certificate is Attested of HRD with home country. what are the next steps to move further for the profession change.

Your advices would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Articles to help you in your expat project in Riyadh

• Working in Riyadh
    Working in Riyadh

As the capital city of Saudi Arabia, Riyadh is one of the biggest urban communities in the country and is home to ...

• Jobs in the  Middle East
    Jobs in the Middle East

Very nice source of job announcements across the Middle East and north Africa, with some additional coverage of ...

• Riyadh's labour market
    Riyadh's labour market

Working in Riyadh can come with many benefits, whether you are a young professional or an expert in your field. As ...

• Understanding the work environment in Riyadh
    Understanding the work environment in Riyadh

At the point when oil exports started in the late 1930s, the regressive desert state experienced an abrupt rise ...

• Starting a business in Saudi Arabia
    Starting a business in Saudi Arabia

With Saudi businesses increasing by 16 percent in the final quarter of 2023 and a 23% increase in commercial ...

• Working in Saudi Arabia
    Working in Saudi Arabia

Finding a job in Saudi Arabia is mostly done before entering the country. Employment visas are still the most ...

• Internships in Saudi Arabia
    Internships in Saudi Arabia

Performing an internship in Saudi Arabia can be an interesting and enriching experience for young professionals. ...

• Saudization: What it means
    Saudization: What it means

When reading about looking for work in Saudi Arabia, you will probably come across the term ...

All of Riyadh's guide articles