Menu
Expat.com

US virtual mail services

Last activity 10 October 2024 by gregparker6201

Tumbleweed 2

What virtual mail service would you recommend for a single retired man, with the intent to move to the Visayas or Thailand? No longer have any living relatives in the US. Plus any other information any of you can share to a 1st timer who's become a financial refugee from California. Thank you all

Enzyte Bob

Tumbleweed 2 asked. . . . What virtual mail service would you recommend for a single retired man, with the intent to move to the Visayas or Thailand? No longer have any living relatives in the US. Plus any other information any of you can share to a 1st timer who's become a financial refugee from California. Thank you all

There are a number of remailers/forwarders in the states. The reason I use one is so that I have an address in the US. I use the address for the banks accounts & Credit Cards, IRS, SS and any important mail that is secure. Also with a US address I never get a proof of life request from SS.

My remailer/forwarder notifies me of incoming mail. I can send the mail to trash, request a scan or have it forward to me using a reliable service bypassing Philpost.

stevenrussellwork

I use ipostal1   so far its worked as advertised and i can do all on my phone app

stevenrussellwork

I use ipostal1   worked so far   has a phone app you can use   

Cliff Spark

Americas Mailbox in South Dakota has a great rep from the people I've spoken to about this very thing.

Enzyte Bob

I use US Global Mail

Larry Fisher
I use US Global Mail -@Enzyte Bob

Me too. Happy with the service.

gregparker6201

I use Traveling Mail Box   

Their app allows you to select what you want with them to do with the mail  shred,  open and scan or foward via DHL or FedEx to you

Articles to help you in your expat project in the Philippines

All of the Philippines's guide articles