Menu
Expat.com

Moving to Vietnam in a month's time

Last activity 13 October 2024 by Aidan in HCMC

oluwatimileyinemmanuelf

Hi. I'm a footballer moving to Vietnam in a month's time, and I need a football team to join as soon as I get there, can you help me out anyway?

OceanBeach92107
Hi. I'm a footballer moving to Vietnam in a month's time, and I need a football team to join as soon as I get there, can you help me out anyway? -@oluwatimileyinemmanuelf

If you are going to be on a tourist visa, it may not be possible.

Aidan in HCMC
Hi. I'm a footballer moving to Vietnam in a month's time, and I need a football team to join as soon as I get there, can you help me out anyway? -@oluwatimileyinemmanuelf

Hi again.

I have a couple of questions, please.

Do you hold a visa to enter Vietnam? If so, please tell us the type. If you do not, what type of visa will you be applying for?

Back on Sep 14th (one month ago), you also stated that you'd be "...moving to Vietnam in a month's time...". Why the delay?

When you say that you "...need a football team to join as soon as I get there..." (emphasis mine), would you please expand on this. Is it an actual need, or is it your desire? And why immediately upon arrival?

Are you looking to join an amateur or a professional club, i.e. will you expect to be paid?

I had asked you before where in Vietnam you will be located. Have you decided yet on a definite location?

What research have you done on your own to find a club to join? No sense in members recommending clubs you've already corresponded with.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Vietnam

• Relocating to Vietnam
    Relocating to Vietnam

Are you considering moving to Vietnam, or have you recently been offered a job at a Vietnamese company? Packing up ...

• Moving to Vietnam with your pet
    Moving to Vietnam with your pet

If you are planning to move to Vietnam with a pet, there are a number of formalities that have to be completed ...

• Customs in Vietnam
    Customs in Vietnam

If you are part of the 150 countries eligible for visa on arrival and do not require a valid visa to enter ...

• Dating In Vietnam
    Dating In Vietnam

If you're considering moving to Hanoi, or Ho Chi Minh City, the dating scene may be of interest to you. ...

• Making phone calls in Vietnam
    Making phone calls in Vietnam

The telecommunications sector in Vietnam has flourished throughout the past two decades. Like many foreigners, ...

• Getting married in Vietnam
    Getting married in Vietnam

Have you met that perfect someone who you want to spend the rest of your life with? Luckily, getting married in ...

• Driving in Vietnam
    Driving in Vietnam

Vietnam is known for four categories of lush and diverse landscapes, and one of the easiest ways to see firsthand ...

• The most popular neighbourhoods in Hanoi
    The most popular neighbourhoods in Hanoi

Formerly known as Thang Long, Vietnam's present capital city was renamed Hanoi in 1831. This enchanting, ...

All of Vietnam's guide articles