Menu
Expat.com

fraud companies

Last activity 02 March 2012 by expatxxx

BAA_BAAintheDunes

Hi you guys, I thought I come and mop around here..

I have been a victim of fraud companies twice.  I have sent copies of passport, copies of diplomas certificates. Luckily I wasnt dumb enough to send money.

Do you guys think these people will do something bad with my degrees and copy of passport can anyone plz respond? Should I worry...do I need to do anything?

Its bad enough a school agreed with Me in may then did not contact me at all afterwards.  And now all spots have been filled, and I hate that tone when people ask 'so why are you still looking for a job' as if I dont qualify...baaaaah.. this is really bad..

any reply would be nice...do try to humor to me

Sandman6

The victim is scammed because of their greed.

There is no such thing as a free lunch,[Moderated] , free anything. It all costs money.

alixn

fraud companies comes in so many way ,  just stay sure of thing

expatxxx

Many cheating companies are in UAE and Dubai. Many people are being cheated by these companies by giving job offer and not paying salary. O....... is one among them. Don't be cheated by this fraud company running by a group of fraud people. Don't accept any job offer from this company, accept only if you are ready to work without salary , they wont pay you anything. Their salary budget in only once in 4 months, ie 4 salary in one year ! If any one forced to complete 1 year in this fraud (moderated) , there will be an 8 months salary pending, Great ??? Presently around 20 people, most of them are Indians are being cheated this way, just starving without food in a foreign country .....

Articles to help you in your expat project in the United Arab Emirates

All of the United Arab Emirates's guide articles