Menu
Expat.com

Improve Oral English, Russian , Spanish in exchnage of Hindi

Last activity 06 November 2011 by anubhavmeena

htgeek

Hey Expats,

I am interested to improve  my  English, Russian , Spanish for oral communication  and in exchange I will defiantly help to learn and improve your oral Hindi @ good label as I am very good in Hindi.  I frequently visit  UK, USA,  Russia and Spain for business and that is why I need to improve my oral communication in it. Kindly let me know if  interested. Thank you !

Rgrd
Sanjiv

yogeshbali

great going bro smile.png

starkhan

If you do not mind, I can do a favor for you on line, but it wouldn't be an exchange, because I know Hindi very well.

anubhavmeena

i can help u improve ur english without any exchange smile.png

Articles to help you in your expat project in New Delhi

• The work culture in New Delhi
    The work culture in New Delhi

Being the official national capital of India, New Delhi is a rich city with a population of all age groups and ...

• Working in New Delhi
    Working in New Delhi

New Delhi, being the national capital of India, is one of the most progressive cities in the world with a positive ...

• The labour market in New Delhi
    The labour market in New Delhi

New Delhi, being the capital of India, employs a large number of people in a variety of job sectors. The local job ...

• Starting a business in India
    Starting a business in India

India's vast and diversified economy has always been attracting foreign investments from all corners of the world. ...

• Internships in India
    Internships in India

Pursuing internships programs in India have always fascinated many foreign students from across the world. The ...

• The labour market in India
    The labour market in India

India has been a hub of diverse employment opportunities, attracting several expatriates from different parts of ...

• Working in Panaji
    Working in Panaji

Panaji is the capital city of Goa. It's a heritage city with a unique socio-cultural environment and natural ...

• Working in India
    Working in India

India is one of the developed countries with a fast developing economy and has diverse job opportunities. People ...

All of New Delhi's guide articles