Menu
Expat.com

WHICH IS THE SOFT AND THE HARD THING IN THE WORLD?

Last activity 07 March 2012 by VidoDido

hare krishna

Hello friends,
              now u can sharp ur brains my friend that which thing is softer and which is harder than anything.

edvilyn

lol...big_smile.png
soft-cotton
hard-rock

hare krishna

anyways funny answer, but still u can scan??

ssaqib

softest thing is mother's love.
hardest thing is being away from your chilren.

Ibrahim Reda

The softest and hardest things in the world are mental not physical. The softest thing in the world is a child's hand, and the hardest thing is when a mother loses this child.

VidoDido

The softest things in the world overcome the hardest things in the world. Through this I know the advantage of taking no action.

Lao-tzu, The Way of Lao-tzu
Chinese philosopher (604 BC - 531 BC) ... big_smile.png

VidoDido

However you didn't define softness and hardness in which respect; I would say in general terms that, The softest living thing is the chinchilla and diamond is the hardest substance in the world wink.png

Articles to help you in your expat project in Egypt

• Opening a bank account in Egypt
    Opening a bank account in Egypt

Looking forward to open a bank account in Egypt? Find out how to proceed in this article.

• Leisure in Egypt
    Leisure in Egypt

Wondering what you can do during your leisure time in Egypt? Movies, football, diving, culture and history... Feel ...

• Water Safety in Egypt
    Water Safety in Egypt

The government claims the tap water is safe; however, every recommends that you do NOT drink it. It is best to ...

• Traveling to Egypt with your pet
    Traveling to Egypt with your pet

Can expatriates travel to Egypt with their pets? What are the relating conditions and formalities? Find out in ...

• Transportation in El Rehab City
    Transportation in El Rehab City

Transportation can seem limited when you live out in Rehab City. Here are a few things I figured out.

• Lifestyle in Egypt
    Lifestyle in Egypt

Find, in this article, all that you need to know about the Egyptian lifestyle: traditions, cuisine, festivals, ...

• Driving in Egypt
    Driving in Egypt

Are expatriates allowed to drive in Egypt? What are the relating conditions? Find out in this article.

• Visas for Egypt
    Visas for Egypt

Do you need a visa to travel to Egypt? Which type of visa best suits you? Find out more about relating conditions ...

All of Egypt's guide articles