Menu
Expat.com

Adopt a Dog

Last activity 13 March 2012 by TimmyUK

donzy

Dear All,
     I ma living in a samll villa in Maadi Sarayat with a nice garden ,wants to adopt a dog for my girls anyone can help please .
BR,
Donzy

don moe

Contact ESMA ( Egyptian Society for Mercy to Animals)
Or S.P.A.R.E ( Society for the Protection of Animal Rights in Egypt)
Or ESAF ( Egyptian Society of Animal Friends)

All in Facebook.
You may find your target.

Good luck

Mohanad37

you can also visit wadi el kelab in sharm el sheikh where you will find a lot of beards so you can choose what you are looking for

donzy

thanx for you help i already contact s.p.a.r.e & esma and i will gie them  a visit next friday,wish me luck infinding something good, and i will try wadi el kelab , do you have their web site ? i am looking for lab, or Golden Retriver mostly but i am little bit confused coz i dont know to get a puppie or a big dog ?!!!!! what do you think ?!!

don moe

Actually am not sure if you will find high breeds there, but anyway I wish you good luck of course.
As for me I prefer puppies as I will buy a Golden or a Labrador asap.

Mohanad, am going Sharm el Sheikh within a week max, so could you tell me more info about Wadi el kelab,

Cheers

donzy

i know nothing about wadi el kelab  some one just send me the name and he told me to check and i did search i couldnt find anything ,how old the pupie you will get ? the matter for me is that a puppies need more care and i have to leave them insisde the home not in the garden , how much you will pay

donzy

i know nothing about wadi el kelab  some one just send me the name and he told me to check and i did search i couldnt find anything ,how old the pupie you will get ? the matter for me is that a puppies need more care and i have to leave them insisde the home not in the garden , how much you will pay

don moe

Around 45 - 60 days puppies
Price depends from 1500 - 2500 EGP
As I found a lot in facebook groups and already I saw one near my home in Maadi

don moe

I also found nothing in internet concerning wadi el kelab in Sharm!

donzy

really you live in Maadi smile.png good, where do you live , see that the point i want 6 or 9 months one which is very hard i know smile.png a puppie in that age like a baby and i  am a single mum wiz two babies so i cant handle 3 kidzzzzz

donzy

but i ve to tell you that Lab dogs are very active trust me, apartment will not be a great place their will be a lot of damages

don moe

Now am in new maadi area smile.png
Well 6 or 9 months is great for you smile.png
As for me am alone that's why I wanna a puppy to take care of him plus when I take my baby boy in weekends he will enjoy playing with him smile.png

don moe
donzy wrote:

but i ve to tell you that Lab dogs are very active trust me, apartment will not be a great place their will be a lot of damages

Great advice wink.png

TimmyUK

Hey guys

i am also looking for a puppy, i live alone and would like the company, also someone to take care of and walks. I wanted a lab or a retriever but as you say an appartment is maybe not the best...
i live in maadi too, gonna check out them facebook pages!

Articles to help you in your expat project in Egypt

• Opening a bank account in Egypt
    Opening a bank account in Egypt

Looking forward to open a bank account in Egypt? Find out how to proceed in this article.

• Leisure in Egypt
    Leisure in Egypt

Wondering what you can do during your leisure time in Egypt? Movies, football, diving, culture and history... Feel ...

• Water Safety in Egypt
    Water Safety in Egypt

The government claims the tap water is safe; however, every recommends that you do NOT drink it. It is best to ...

• Traveling to Egypt with your pet
    Traveling to Egypt with your pet

Can expatriates travel to Egypt with their pets? What are the relating conditions and formalities? Find out in ...

• Transportation in El Rehab City
    Transportation in El Rehab City

Transportation can seem limited when you live out in Rehab City. Here are a few things I figured out.

• Lifestyle in Egypt
    Lifestyle in Egypt

Find, in this article, all that you need to know about the Egyptian lifestyle: traditions, cuisine, festivals, ...

• Driving in Egypt
    Driving in Egypt

Are expatriates allowed to drive in Egypt? What are the relating conditions? Find out in this article.

• Visas for Egypt
    Visas for Egypt

Do you need a visa to travel to Egypt? Which type of visa best suits you? Find out more about relating conditions ...

All of Egypt's guide articles