Menu
Expat.com

Animal Shelter required for 2-3 months

Last activity 17 May 2012 by Texas Expat 9

alimirza

Hi Guys

I will be traveling out of Egypt for 2-3 months got a cat 11 months old ..looking for animal shelter is there any ?

Texas Expat 9

Hi,

I can highly recommend Sonia Dara's Pet's Hotel.  We have left our 2 cats with them for a couple of long vacations and they took fantastic care of them.  When we came back, they were happy and healthy.  They are passionate about animals and it shows.

"24/7 care for your pets.Located in Rowaysat,Sharm el Sheikh feel free to call for directions.All 6 rooms are fully airconditioned. Passport of Pets required upon check-in. Delivery time of your pet: 10/11am 5/6pm.
-Rates: dog LE70, cat LE60 per day.
-For more information or bookings please call:
SONIA(English,Italian,French)010 050 144 70 or
DARA(Italian,English,Arabic):012 276 774 76
Due to the growing demand for pet caring services the Sonia and Dara's Pets Hotel was created in 2010.
Sonia and Dara's Pets hotel is the place where your beloved pets stays when you are away from home. Your pet receives our full care and attention 24 hours a day, accommodated in a spacious villa in Rowaysat. You can enjoy a worry-free vacation knowing that they would be cared and loved just they would at home."

You can find them on Facebook: PetsHotel Sonia Dara

Hope this helps

Texas Expat 9

Sorry.  I read your post and thought it was in the forum for Sharm. 

That'll teach me to slow down. hmm.png

Articles to help you in your expat project in Egypt

• Opening a bank account in Egypt
    Opening a bank account in Egypt

Looking forward to open a bank account in Egypt? Find out how to proceed in this article.

• Leisure in Egypt
    Leisure in Egypt

Wondering what you can do during your leisure time in Egypt? Movies, football, diving, culture and history... Feel ...

• Water Safety in Egypt
    Water Safety in Egypt

The government claims the tap water is safe; however, every recommends that you do NOT drink it. It is best to ...

• Traveling to Egypt with your pet
    Traveling to Egypt with your pet

Can expatriates travel to Egypt with their pets? What are the relating conditions and formalities? Find out in ...

• Transportation in El Rehab City
    Transportation in El Rehab City

Transportation can seem limited when you live out in Rehab City. Here are a few things I figured out.

• Lifestyle in Egypt
    Lifestyle in Egypt

Find, in this article, all that you need to know about the Egyptian lifestyle: traditions, cuisine, festivals, ...

• Driving in Egypt
    Driving in Egypt

Are expatriates allowed to drive in Egypt? What are the relating conditions? Find out in this article.

• Visas for Egypt
    Visas for Egypt

Do you need a visa to travel to Egypt? Which type of visa best suits you? Find out more about relating conditions ...

All of Egypt's guide articles