Menu
Expat.com

Planning to move to New Zealand from India

Last activity 19 March 2012 by gourav

AvvBhaskar

Hi All,
I am new to the forum. I have 4+ years experience in Java/J2EE and working as a Senior Software Engineer in Hyderabad,India. Me and my wife are planning to move to NZL, it will be helpful for us if any body can put forward their suggestions on employement opportunity, salary compensations for the above mentioned experience, savings and living expenses. I also require help in applying for PR i.e., shall i proceed with any of consultancy or can we do this on our own. Thanks in advance for your time and suggestions

AheadNZE

You may visit few websites like www.seek.co.nz, see job opportunities.  To be able to work then you will need to work out getting work visa, further details can be found at www.immigration.govt.nz.  Any further information or some details, you may send your message me...happy to help.

AvvBhaskar

Hello, thanks very much for the reply. I understood from your post that i need a workpermit first. I am thinking of applying for PR to NZL and my frens suggested to proceed through some consultancy. Do you advice this is a right way or plz suggest  if there are any alternative ways also

gourav

^^ AS LONG AS you know how to read information /guidelines from a website and fill forms then do ti yourself, On the other hand if you cant follow written guidelines then I believe you are not a skilled person and shouldn't apply at all smile.png

In the whole, Apply yourself, Go through INZ website Follow guidelines, If have any question contact INZ Delhi branch , email them or ask here....

Even if you do anything wrong, INZ wont decline you straight away then will inform you and ask for rectification or will suggest you what to do..

Process could be more tiring if you DIY but Knowledge and experience you gain would be life time and you could then suggest 10 of others like you ....

Cheers

Articles to help you in your expat project in Auckland

All of Auckland's guide articles