Beautiful Toronto

have been living here for few months now and am astonished by what the city has to offer and its great multicultural people.

Would cenrtainly encourage you to come and visit when you can. Drop me anote if you need any helP!

Welcome to Expat.com ematters!;)

Harmonie.

hi ematters

glad you like toronto :)

i may be biased, but i do think we have the multicultural thing down pat. i've lived here all my life and always interacted with people from many ethnic cultures and faiths. that's why for me, its strange to travel somewhere and find i stand out (it's kind of the reverse i guess to what i'm used to :))

hope you've been able to explore different neighbourhoods and attractions.

now magazine nowtoronto.com/ is a good source for alternative events, arts & entertainment and the edgier side of the city.

there's also plenty of info on restaurants, events etc on the torontolife.com website.

the only thing thats a variable here is the weather! it can go from winter to summer, and like today we've got a spring storm blast...:(

cheers,

Suzie Que wrote:

h
the only thing thats a variable here is the weather! it can go from winter to summer, and like today we've got a spring storm blast...:(

cheers,

In an odd way I have been enjoying the weather!

This winter we haven't gotten much snow lately, so considering that... the weather has been a blessing.