WATCH OUR FOR SUSPICIOUS PARAGUYAN PASSPORTS

Article 148 regulates the naturalization figure. As you can see in Nº 02, you need at least 03 years of Permanent Residency in PY.  Some people have been asking me about naturalization and passport before those 03 years: In light of what Paraguayan Constitution establishes, it is impossible to get naturalization before those 03 years.
Please bear in mind that Our legal system is based on the Kellsen pyramid where the National Constitution stands up on top, and there's no law, presidential or supreme court decision that can be contrary to our Constitution. So in case someone is offering a pretty easy fast passport with naturalization, please be careful

Artículo 148.- DE LA NACIONALIDAD POR NATURALIZACIÓN.
Los extranjeros podrán obtener la nacionalidad paraguaya por naturalización si reúnen los siguientes requisitos:
1) mayoría de edad;
2) radicación mínima de tres años en territorio nacional;
3) ejercicio regular en el país de alguna profesión, oficio, ciencia, arte o industria; y
4) buena conducta, definida en la Ley.

Hello Jfinestra.

Thank you for sharing this information. ;)

Can you please translate the spanish part in english so that everybody may understand? :)

Thank you,
Auréklie

Can i have your E mail add  as i would like to have the process done for myself and from all the write ups u seem to be a good and honest person ?