Menu
Expat.com

IŽm looking a job in Milano

Last activity 27 May 2018 by rachelvyan17

Silvia Paz

Ciao!.

Ho bisogno di trovare un lavoro a Milano, preferiblemente come sicologa lavorale, in organizazzioni e in proietti de Ricorsi Umani,o assistanta,...cualsiasi.

Molto Grazie!

Christine

Hi Silvia Paz,

Welcome to Expat.com!

I have moved your topic on the Milan forum.

Could you please write in English in this English speaking forum?

Thank you,
Best of luck,
Christine

FANTABIJOUX

Hello, Do you speak french?

Franco_636

Just want to say good luck! Not the best moent to find job opportunities in Italy honestly

rachelvyan17

anyone here can help me how to get a job in italy ? i'm from philippines i used to work in hongkong for 5 years just came back recently in  philippines

Articles to help you in your expat project in Milan

• Finding work in Milan
    Finding work in Milan

Milan has always been the economic capital of Italy. Renowned for its fashion, design and service industries, ...

• The work culture in Milan
    The work culture in Milan

Milan is Italy's city of work par excellence. It was rebuilt after the Second World War to guide the ...

• Labor market in Milan
    Labor market in Milan

Fashion, design, finance, culture, tourism and many other sectors are the key components of Milan's labor ...

• Starting a business in Italy
    Starting a business in Italy

Are you interested in moving to Italy and setting up a business here? Italy's reputation for bureaucracy and ...

• Working in Italy
    Working in Italy

Are you looking to move to Italy and find a job there? In this article, we will give you tips for starting your ...

• Working conditions in Italy
    Working conditions in Italy

Unless you have decided to move to Italy for retirement or study, you are probably looking for a job to support ...

• Internships in Italy
    Internships in Italy

In most European countries, internships play an essential role in shaping education and giving young people ...

• The Italian labour market
    The Italian labour market

With its rich history, culture and gastronomy, Italy attracts thousands of visitors every year, some of whom end ...

All of Milan's guide articles