Menu
Expat.com

Anyone interested in playing poker in beijing?

Last activity 17 October 2014 by Parraparrae

Pscl

Has anyone a tip where i can play poker in beijing or is anyone interested to make up a little texas holdem round? I am living near mudanyuan station.

Aurélie

Hello Pscl.

Welcome to Expat.com! smile.png

Aurélie

imagic5

Hey. Still looking for a game?  Me too.  No one in Beijing wants to play!

vhyne2000

What is poker anyway? Hehe

Siim

Hello!

I am coming to Beijing for three weeks, arriving on May 4.

Would be very interested to play a friendly game of poker, either Texas or Omaha!

imagic5

Count me in.
Lets see if anyone else here is as interested.
I'll try to get a couple friends but I really only know two others who play, so I'm not sure if I'll be much help.

Manlin

I will pm you the email address of someone who organises some Texas games

Ashman2206

Hi I am new to Beijing only arrived on the 29th May and would be interested in playing Poker also. I live in/near tiantongxiyuanbei

Siim

Hi Ashman!

I believe you meant 29 April?

Unfortunately not so much feedback on poker in this forum.
Really nobody plays?

Ashman2206

Yeah you are right I meant April smile.png Thats a shame that no one plays as would be nice to keep up my poker face skills haha maybe in the future? but at least there is a little interest so far. So you arrived yesterday then? How you settling in?

Manlin

I know there used to be number of people who met regularly but I have not seen their ads around for a long time.

the last post I can find is from a guy called Robert and is dated Feb 2012. He wrote ..." 

If you like Poker, join our friendly home game. We are a bunch of expats that get together a couple of times a week to play Texas Holdem. Its semi serious, lots of beer and trash talk involved" ..... but that post is very dated.

Ashman2206

hmm maybe wait it out n see what come of it? I am thinking about meeting up with you guys on the tuesday to have a chance of meeting some new people and what not so I will contact you maybe some point tomorrow well, later today. as I live in Tiantongyuan north so a bit of a travel but I am really keen to meet new people

Manlin

Ashman hope to hear that you will be joining us on Tuesday

pokerloverbeijing

Hi,

We're a group of mainly foreigners who get together on a regular basis several times a week to play poker.

We usually play 5/10 & 10/25

If you want to join a fun friendly game which runs smoothly and regularly, do let me know. Email me at pokerloverbeijing@gmail.com or call on 15117977322

John

thetank1001

Hi:

We are a group of foreigners who love to play poker. We have a game in dinghuibeiqiao ( 定慧北桥), its small game (5/10). If you are interested, please call 13522995621.

Cool
Peace out

coffeeORdie

If anyone is STILL interested, I am trying to put together a small house game.

I'm near the northern 5/10 interchange station.

Looking for about 5 regulars. Tournament style. Blinds go up every 20 minutes. BYOB unless you want the house to provide refreshments.

Bueller, Bueller, anybody?

Parraparrae

Hi Guys!! How are you?

I would like to join you if it is still posible! I´m spanish and i´m looking for people to play too.

Please, let me know if i can join you guys!!.

Cheers.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Beijing

All of Beijing's guide articles