Menu
Expat.com

Australian Clubs and Societies

Last activity 17 April 2011 by smile_beijing

ohzwap

Are there any Australian clubs or societies in Beijing?

Christine

Hi Ohzwap!

Maybe the Australian expatriates in Beijing could help you to find some contacts.

Good luck
Christine

Manlin

ohzwap hi and Welcome to Beijing.

AustCham http://www.austcham.org/  organises a weekly get-together called Kooka Networking Drinks. They hold it every Friday evening from 6:30pm - 10pm.

If you are not limited to Australians then please feel free to join us on Tuesdays

ohzwap

I only hang out with Australians. Sorry. Just kidding, thanks for the info. I'm not in Beijing till the 9th/Oct, but I will definitely be there.

SolomonL

anzabeijing.com/
The Australian & New Zealand Association of Beijing

Manlin

Yes, I had forgotten them. They normally meet monthly for a coffee morning. I think mostly targeted at trailing spouse since most of the activities are in the daytime though they do organise other events.

ayyuan1018

a small pub called 9 inch or something, located in nan luo gu xiang near hou hai, run by a aussie, i reckon thats the place

JeffJeff

Hi Ohzwap,

I'm an Australian Chinese born in China and lived in Sydney for many years and currently working in Beijing. Really missing the sunshine and people there. If you need any help, just give me a buzz.

Enjoy your stay in Beijing.Sure you'll have lots of fun.

rgds,

Jeff

asia6667

Austcham is great - extremely professional and always something good on

smile_beijing

Recently, I got a new job in an Australian Immigrate Solution Company.If anyone wanna immigrate into this beautiful country or wanna share ur life experiences there, maybe we could have a drink:)

Articles to help you in your expat project in Beijing

All of Beijing's guide articles