Menu
Expat.com

I'm a salsa teacher here in Beijing

Last activity 20 August 2013 by Manlin

Diana.Puentes

Hello everybody,

I'm a colombian here in Beijing and I{m studying mandarin. I'm a salsa teacher for foreigners in my country and I want to know if somebody is interesting... would be great to get a group and move the body a little bit!

Hope to hear from you dance lovers!

Harmonie

Hi Diana and welcome to Expat.com!

Could you please post an advert in the classes section of Beijing classifieds?

Thanks,
Harmonie.wink.png

beefsteak

I'm pretty interested. Can you teach me? I'm in Beijing and I was born in 1987.

Luis.UABC

Hey, Hola Diana, I'm from Mexico and I want to learn salsa, if you are going to teach, please tell me when and where smile.png, also, I heard that tomorrow there will be the opening of a Colombian Restaurant in WuDaoKou.
see you~
Luis

Diana.Puentes

hey guys!
I'm glad you are interested... I'm looking for a place where to set down the classes, as soon as I get the perfect space I'll let you know

@Luis, A colombian restaurant? suena muy bien! Que sea un plan, conoces la comida colombiana? Te gusta?

Aurélie
Diana.Puentes wrote:

@Luis, A colombian restaurant? suena muy bien! Que sea un plan, conoces la comida colombiana? Te gusta?

@Diana.Puentes - In english please on this Anglophone forum! smile.png

Thank you,
Aurélie

Dr.Maxwell2011

Hi
Am Dr.Maxwell .

Will like to know u and also have it in mind to 1day come to China to teach..u can get me via:maxwellholeman2011@gmail.com

pcantonio

Hi Diana,

I'm currently living in Los Angeles but I'll be moving to Beijing in July.  I'm a big fan of Salsa and I would love to join a group or take lessons.  I've been going to some lessons here in the LA area and it has been a lot of fun!

Anton

jakesmumma

Where in Beijing are you at?

maans_axelsson

Hey!
I´m also interested in learning to dance Salsa. When and where are the lessons?

wrazoru

Does anyone here know where the regular nights for salsa in Beijing can be found?

Any website listing the nights?

Many thanks,
Alex

Diana.Puentes

Salsa?

Manlin

Today is Tuesday 20 August and as on every Tuesday we have our weekly get together.

Tonight we are at the Zeta Bar, Hilton Beijing (Liangma Qiao) and tonights event includes a Salsa presentation from the Beijing Salsa Club.

So if Salsa interests you and if meeting some friendly people interests you then please RSVP NOW by sending a text message with your name to 13911098002.

Entrance is 100RMB with RSVP, 150RMB without.

Price includes, in addition to the Salsa demo, a mini fashion show from Charmingblings, a free drink, Happy Hour prices for additional drinks and some snacks.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Beijing

All of Beijing's guide articles