Menu
Expat.com

Welcome to Hanoi...)

Last activity 20 August 2012 by hudy

moassa

Hi guys,

I'm french who is living now in United States and i got a job in Hanoi. So most likely i will be there at the beginning of october. I want to make some contacts there, have a drink with people, know more about the culture...

Feel free to contact me anytime day or night. Looking forward to see you...Tha,ks a lot

Les amis,

Je suis français et vit actuellement aux Etats-unis. J'ai trouvé une petite opportunité à Hanoi et je j'y serais en toute vraisemblance début octobre. Aussi, je voudrais faire des rencontres, boire un verre, connaître un peu mieux la culture etc..

N'hésitez pas à me contacter. Au plaisir de vous lire.

Aurélie

Hello moassa.

You also have the Francophone forum where you can post your message in french. wink.png

I am sure you will make a lot of new contacts here.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Giang

Hello and welcome to Hanoi Moassa.
I hope you have a good time at Hanoi.

nhung.scorpio90

I'm just confused :-s U added me on Facebook, right?
Anyway, welcome to Hanoi, and I'm always willing to be your friend ^^

JonNguyen

Hi Moassa

Wellcome to Hanoi, and if you need information and support, feel free contact and email to me through: nguyen.hoangk9@gmail.com

Nice to meet you. Nguyen.

nguyenvanvong

Well come to Hanoi, Moassa!
I am a Vietnamese living in Hanoi. If you need any help, tell me pls. Vietnamese people are very friendly and hospitable.
Glad to be your friend here!
My email: nguyenvanvong.nd@gmail.com
If you need to know anything, tell me and I'll give you the answer so that you can quickly make acquaintance with the life here. smile.png.

moassa

Hey Thank you for your Kindness guys... I really appreciate it.

I will contact all of you and see in which way we can meet or exchange some useful information.

hudy

bienvenue parmi nous tongue.png

Articles to help you in your expat project in Hanoi

• Finding a job in Hanoi
    Finding a job in Hanoi

With Vietnam's new visa regulations, you will need to secure a job before entering the country. Opportunities to ...

• Accommodation in Hanoi
    Accommodation in Hanoi

Historic, beautiful, and full of charm. Phrases like this are all synonymous with the wonderful city of Hanoi. As ...

• Working in Hanoi
    Working in Hanoi

The traditional capital of Vietnam is quickly becoming a professional's paradise. Attracting over 20,000 ...

• The most popular neighbourhoods in Hanoi
    The most popular neighbourhoods in Hanoi

Formerly known as Thang Long, Vietnam's present capital city was renamed Hanoi in 1831. This enchanting, ...

• Sports activities in Hanoi
    Sports activities in Hanoi

We know there's a lot of attention on the drinking culture in Hanoi, but what about the options for a healthy ...

• Developing your social circle in Hanoi
    Developing your social circle in Hanoi

Moving to Hanoi can be a challenging venture. After integrating into the culture and trying to understand the ...

• Buying property in Hanoi
    Buying property in Hanoi

With its economy on the rise and a plethora of exciting and innovative projects in the pipeline, Hanoi should be ...

• Student life in Hanoi
    Student life in Hanoi

Enrolling at university is an exciting milestone in any young adult's life. For many prospective students, it ...

All of Hanoi's guide articles