Menu
Expat.com

Hi, there!

Last activity 01 October 2012 by MFlor77

Trajano Pontes

Hi, there!

I am a journalist currently working at Folha de S. Paulo.

Regards,

Trajano Pontes

brunessian

Hello Trajano
Welcome to the Expat.com.,

James

Hi Trajano,

Welcome to Expat-blog. I'm a Canadian who has lived in Brazil now for over ten years. I lived in São Paulo (Pirituba, zona oeste) for many years and just recently moved to Macaé - RJ with my Brazilian wife and our 5 year old son. She is Macaense and her whole family is here so she felt pretty lonely in Sampa. Our little boy was also born here in Macaé and he is much happier now that he is back near his grandmother.

As a journalist I'm hoping that we will see some very interesting topics posted by you in the coming months. We really need some new blood in the forum. As you can see most of the longer postings and the controversial ones are topics that I have posted. It will be really good to have you onboard.

Cheers,
William James Woodward - Brazil Animator, Expat-blog

jeune02

Maybe you need assistant... I'm photographer....

MFlor77

Hi! that most be an interesting job who's it going for you?

Articles to help you in your expat project in São Paulo

• Accommodation in Brasilia
    Accommodation in Brasilia

Brasilia, the country's federal capital, is home to many highly-paid government employees and foreign ...

• Marriage in Brazil
    Marriage in Brazil

Brazil can be a romantic country, and you may want to marry here. Perhaps you even want to remain in Brazil ...

• Accommodation in Rio de Janeiro
    Accommodation in Rio de Janeiro

With an official population of about seven million people, and almost twice that number in the metro area, Rio de ...

• Accommodation in São Paulo
    Accommodation in São Paulo

São Paulo is Brazil's largest city by far. It offers a wide variety of accommodations with different ...

• Accommodation in Brazil
    Accommodation in Brazil

Brazil is a vast and diverse country, so it should come as no surprise that there are a variety of lodging options ...

• Accommodation in Salvador de Bahia
    Accommodation in Salvador de Bahia

Salvador, the capital of the state of Bahia and Brazil's first colonial capital, is a world-known tourist ...

• Working in Curitiba
    Working in Curitiba

Curitiba attracts many foreigners, who come both for work and because Curitiba offers a high standard of living. ...

• Working in Rio de Janeiro
    Working in Rio de Janeiro

Rio de Janeiro is Brazil's largest commercial center after São Paulo. With a diversified economy, it ...

All of Sao Paulo's guide articles