Arriving in KL tommorow. Would love a friend to hang out!

Hey guys n girls. Arriving in KL tommorow for 5 days. Would love to catch up for a drink and check out the night life! Let me know if your available. I'm Stefani by the way ... 23 yr old girl from australia :)

ok..sounds fun..im here too and its my 1st week here but didnt go to clubs nor bars here...   keep me noted..  :)

welcome to KL

Welcome to Malaysia. Hope you will find time and fun around here. Play safe and hard.

Are you planning on going out??

Yes I am interested as well. Count me in and keep me posted about your plans. Hope to see you soon around.

Well I'm staying on jalan bukit bintang so if you know any good places let me know and we can go .... I'm about to jump on to my flight now so I'm free to catch up after 6 pm :D

Sure thing.. I will leave my number as a PM. Call me once you reach here around and I will pick u up so we can go around.

Thanks

Hi folks, count me in too when you are planning to go out.  I prefer the weekends. Keep in touch.

btw, I've arrived in KL early this month and would love to explore this place.

StefD wrote:

Hey guys n girls. Arriving in KL tommorow for 5 days. Would love to catch up for a drink and check out the night life! Let me know if your available. I'm Stefani by the way ... 23 yr old girl from australia :)

Hi Stef

Welcome to KL.. i am in KL at the moment from Australia. I'll be in BUkit Bintang area for drinkssss & Dinner with couple of local friends on Friday night about 7pm buzz me if you like to hang out.

tomorrow i am free if you want to meet and take something, write me enjoyyour days in kuala

Welcome to Mslaysia ...
You can visit Changkat, there have a lot pub, restaurant ...
Enjoy your time ya !!!

StefD, karthik, ivygalvez & others... anyone willing to meet up today or tomorrow? Bukit Bingtan or any other place is fine..

Hey Steff! Hope you enjoy your stay in KL! Which hotel are you accommodating at? Let me know if you wanna hangout! Do you have Twitter btw?

hye steff.. are you still in KL?

StefD wrote:

Hey guys n girls. Arriving in KL tomorrow for 5 days. Would love to catch up for a drink and check out the night life! Let me know if your available. I'm Stefani by the way ... 23 yr old girl from Australia :)

Hi Stefani, Welcome to Malaysia, I'm Faiqa here.
Well, will love to give you a company.

Regards,
Faiqa

Hello there,
Which part of Aus you are from?
thanks

Hi,

Louis here.Would like to be your tour guide voluntarily!Give me a tinkle at +6 016 2668375 if you may.

Have a safe trip & welcome to Malaysia.

Foobeng.