Resident permit

Hello,

we are Pakistani and my husband is working in Turkey. He has his resident permit. I want to ask that if i go to Turkey do I need a separate Resident Permit or my name and details will be add on his Permit?. I also want to ask that if i will have baby in Turkey what will be the process for him/her to live in Turkey?Do he/she required Pakistani Passport and do we required separate resident permit for him/her or only the name and details will be added in my husband's permit?

Here are the answers:

- You need a separate resident permit based on Husband's permit.
- Get birth-certificate from hospital and go to Consulate for registration and passport. Also need to register the newborn in Emniyet@ Vatan.
- Passport is always required even for a newborn baby.

ohk thanks a lot for this info all done now and i am also concerned that when our visa will going to expire and also the resident permit we should get the visa first or resident permit should be renewed first? what will be the procedure if we wish to stay more???

You need to apply for the residence permit.
Also check for the e-randevu(electronic appointment) dates because sometimes it is very hard to get appointment on time.
one of my friend applied for appointment for residence permit in october and he got the date in mid-february 2013.

ok thanks a lot...