Menu
Expat.com

Hello hello hello fancy meeting up

Last activity 09 November 2012 by kinami

k888tie

Hi there,

My name is Kate and I'm from London. I'm recently married but coming to Thailand without my husband (which I'm very sad about) for 6 weeks to work. I produce TV commercials and whilst working I am looking forward to spending plenty of time exploring Bangkok and as many other interesting places as I can possibly get to during my time out there.

I am going to be in Bangkok from mid October (15th) until mid/end of November so would be really really lovely to hear from people who might be around and fancy meeting up.

Not quite sure where I'll be staying as yet, but imagine it'll be pretty central.

So yes, I look forward to hearing from all you lovely other ex-pats to help make my first trip to Thailand as fun as possible.

Many thanks,
Kate

Christine

Hi Kate,

welcome to Expat.com!

Thank you for this introduction.

I am sure you make lots of new contacts here.

All the best,
Christine

k888tie

Hi Everyone,

I've just had it confirmed that I'll be living in the Sathorn area as the company I work for's office isnt far away, and would love to meet up with other people to go exploring after work/a cheeky beer.

Any other mid 20's females out there who fancy meeting up?
Kate

neda_aria

I think we can meet if u like. we can go to a night market or something if u r interested.

kinami

Hi Kate,

do you still want to meet up with people here? I work with non profits like Oxfam, and have been here for 2 yrs but didnt socialize with a lot of people when i worked out of the city...so am startin to now.

send me a message if you would like to meet? I am female, South Asian and have a lot of global travel experience

Articles to help you in your expat project in Bangkok

All of Bangkok's guide articles