Menu
Expat.com

somebody stole my iqama

Last activity 03 November 2012 by danish luv

monaliza786

hi,
  some body stole my husband's violet;and my husband iqama and other important cards are in the wallet.what should we do?

Alliecat
monaliza786 wrote:

hi,
  some body stole my husband's violet;and my husband iqama and other important cards are in the violet.what should we do?

violet = wallet

Well, first thing is to report it to the police and also your husband's employer.  You can post an ad for its return on expatriates.com.  After that, you *can* apply to get a new one but it's costly sad.png

monaliza786
Alliecat wrote:

Well, first thing is to report it to the police and also your husband's employer.  You can post an ad for its return on expatriates.com.  After that, you *can* apply to get a new one but it's costly sad.png

do you have an idea how much i have to pay for new iqama?

TheLegendLeads

Failing to report loss of Iqama to police within 24 hrs will result in 1000 SAR penalty (per iqama).

Also, freeze all ATMs and credit cards immediately.

danish luv

It happens in Riyadh also? Usually some blacks do this and then they ask money to return iqama, many incidents happened here like this and once with my uncle also. Report it to the police and lets see, may b theives will call your husband later.

TheLegendLeads
danish luv wrote:

Usually some blacks do this and then they ask money to return iqama, many incidents happened here like this and once with my uncle also. Report it to the police and lets see, may b theives will call your husband later.

I heard that this happens a lot in Jeddah.

danish luv

Ya, its like a bussiness here,they will call u and tell u to come alone at a place, pay them,then they will apologise and return iqama

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles