Baby meet ups?

Hi Biggy and others,

How about another day that you can make next week?  Wednesday?  I'm flexible so whatever day most people can make.

That's a great idea about emailing/texting for future meetings. 

Maple

Hi all - next Tuesday is fine for me but only at the times Biggy can't do!
Any other day?
x

Hi all,

Wednesday is good for me. In fact, any weekday apart from Tuesday morning is good for me.

Might be worth sending private messages for now to those that were interested previously in the baby meet up, as they probably don't log on and see this? If one subscribes to this forum topic, then only will they get alerts sent to their private email addresses.

:)

Is it possible to  join you even if we are french?

Of course you can join :) The more the merrier.

when will be the next meet ups?
I have a son, he's 20 month

Its not confirmed yet but hopefully it'll be next week.

Waiting for everyone to agree a day :)

Ladies?

Ok so wait and see :-)
My preference is wednesday.

Hi Biggy and other expat ladies

I am going to try to meet up with you guys next week when ever you settle on a day, I am flexible at the moment. Looking forward to getting out for the first time socially with new baby!

enjoy your weekend all of you

Great! Why don't we do Wednesday morning? Does anyone fancy coming down to Beau Vallon in the south? If not is there anywhere in curepipe?

So Wednesday it is then? In the morning about 11am?
How does that suit you all?

Think we had better stick to the central point of the lite bar cafe at Trianon because it suits people coming from the west or North too.

Van123 if you like we can do another day in the week together at Beau Vallon with maple1?

So about 11am Wednesday 12th @ Lite bar  near Trianon?

I only know how to drive to the high street of Curepipe and don't know how to drive to Beau Vallon yet. Hopefully soon I'll be well familiar with it :) However, 11am Wednesday 12th @ Lite bar sounds good for me.

Jeajea, can you make this?

Hope you can make this Van123. Otherwise, next time then.

Biggy wrote:

I only know how to drive to the high street of Curepipe and don't know how to drive to Beau Vallon yet. Hopefully soon I'll be well familiar with it :) However, 11am Wednesday 12th @ Lite bar sounds good for me.

Jeajea, can you make this?

Hope you can make this Van123. Otherwise, next time then.

It's ok for me 11am the wednesday 12th.
The lite bar is inside trianon?

Here's the directions JeaJea...

The cafe, LITE BAR, is part of a small health and fitness club.

It is at the back of the Pride mark/ Mr Bricolage shopping Center (Emerald Park Shopping Center, which is down the road from Shoprite).

Basically, instead of turning into the Shoprite road at the roundabout, you'll see a sign towards this shopping centre. Go along this road and then take the 3rd right turn. Continue till you come to one speed bump and then turn left. There are 'LITE BAR' signs outside this turn.

Will send you private message too

Hi guys would love to join you but my baba has his lunch at that time - are there any highchairs there do you know? I will try to make it as I am DESPERATE to meet some other mums!

Hello!

I will also make it on Wed. at 11am at Lite Bar.  I am pretty sure that there should be high chairs there...  Or we could make the meeting time a bit later?

Maple

I don't know if there's high chairs there but yes we could delay the meeting time if you want?

Hi girls

Is 1pm better for all then?
Van123 is that good time for you?

1pm
Wed 12th
Lite Bar at Trianon

Irish Beach girl wrote:

Hi girls

Is 1pm better for all then?
Van123 is that good time for you?

1pm
Wed 12th
Lite Bar at Trianon

Better not really but it will be still ok!

Hi there all!
I am sorry to be a pain but 1 pm is not good either. Let's stick to 11am and I will try and be there if I can! x

ok so lets go back to 11am tomorrow
is that ok for

Jea Jea?
Biggy?
Maple1?
Irish Beach girl..yes

Irish Beach girl wrote:

ok so lets go back to 11am tomorrow
is that ok for

Jea Jea?
Biggy?
Maple1?
Irish Beach girl..yes

Yes for me ( and my baby)

I'm in :)

Hi!

I'll be there at 11.

Hi,

Sorry Ladies, I won't be able to make it tomorrow. My little Felix has a fever. Hopefully next time!

Sita

Great!

I hope my little fella will be ok for me to come I HAVE TO GET OUT OF THE HOUSE!!!

Van hope you can make it
2beans hope little guy gets better soon, you will be missed..but see you soon

see you ALL TOMORROW AT 11AM

Thank you girls for the meeting! I need to improve my English....

Was nice meeting you JeaJea & the rest of the ladies :) I need to learn french! :)

Can't wait for the next meet up...

Hope Felix is feeling better, 2Beans.

Sorry to not see you there Van123.

Hello Ladies!

Hope alls well with you & your babies :)

Was wondering whether anyone would be up for meeting up next week Wednesday at either Lite Bar or the other cafe (Maple suggested, just behind Lite Bar) at Trianon or any other venue.... ???

Biggy wrote:

Hello Ladies!

Hope alls well with you & your babies :)

Was wondering whether anyone would be up for meeting up next week Wednesday at either Lite Bar or the other cafe (Maple suggested, just behind Lite Bar) at Trianon or any other venue.... ???

It won't be possible for me (family at home).
I will be free in june 9th:)(wednesday).
Bye ladies

Ah ok. Will keep that date in mind JeaJea. Looks like next week may not go ahead as no responses. Flexible with dates :)

Hi all,
let me know please when we can all meet...me im free mondays wednesdays n thursdays..
Have a good day

Veruska

Hi Mom's and kids

Hope you are all well.

If there are any more interested there are a few of us going to La Vanille croc park on Wednesday morning about 10 am.

It is in the South and a fun place to spend a few hours and for mum's to socialize. At the moment we have 5 so more are welcome.

if anyone needs directions or to know more just ask me or Biggy will be online more often..right Biggy!!?

Versuka it will be good to see you again, Sita hope you can come too and you are settled in ok.

Irish beach girl

Hiyee...

Ya definitely here if you need :) Think there's 6 of us so far.

Look forward to tomorrow :)

B

Hi,
I was looking for activities for my 14month old daughter and came across this blog.  Me and my husband are both Mauritian.  We've been living in Canada and just came back to settle here.  I would like to join a playgroup cause my little one is getting frustrated being home the whole time.  We used to do a lot together but unfortunately activities are quite limited here.
Please let me know if you are meeting up soon.  I'm currently in Port Louis.

Cheers

Hi mommies!

Hope alls well and enjoying the cooling weather :)

Think our meet up has been long overdo. Anyone keen on meeting up at some point next week or ?

Mel

Hi Biggy and everyone,

I can make any day next week...Would prefer Floreal Square but can do something in the Q. Bornes area if easier for all.

Maple

Hey there Maple,

Floreal Square sounds good to me. I'm more familiar with the area now :)

Hello again...

Jeajea is up for meeting up as well. Wednesday suits her best. That's good for me. Location Floreal Square is good for us both.

Timing ?

Hopefully there's more ladies/ kiddies to join.

My daughter and I would love to be part of this group, she was born Dec 2007, so about 2.7 yrs old by the time we get there (mid Aug 2010). She loves to play!! I will post more on where we are going to live later, and any ideas and costs on where you live pls post a PM, We need all the help we can get...LOL
Thanks
T