Menu
Expat.com

Any portuguese speakers around Milan?

Last activity 12 February 2013 by antolina

Illuminata

hi... smile.png
looking for some portuguese speakers or someone who wants to learn.

Sometimes i miss speaking my own language.

Get in touch!!
Andreia smile.png

antolina

Ciao Andreia!
How are you?
I need your help! I have to go to Lisbon soon for work, so I need to learn some basic conversation in Portuguese to survive there!
:-)
I'm studying it, but I'd like to practise a little bit...
Contact me in private, please!
Antonella

Articles to help you in your expat project in Milan

• Buying property in Milan
    Buying property in Milan

The decision to buy a flat or a house in Milan, a city with the highest prices in Italy, is a challenging one, ...

• Student life in Milan
    Student life in Milan

Milan is not only the Italian capital of fashion, finance and technology, but it is also the city of expatriates, ...

• Accommodation in Milan
    Accommodation in Milan

Milan is one of the world's fashion capitals and, as Italy's most important industrial and financial ...

• Finding work in Milan
    Finding work in Milan

Milan has always been the economic capital of Italy. Renowned for its fashion, design and service industries, ...

• Leisure activities in Milan
    Leisure activities in Milan

Famous for fashion, gastronomy and design, Milan has much more to offer than glamour. The city is full of renowned ...

• Higher education in Milan
    Higher education in Milan

Milan is one of the best educational hubs in Italy and the whole of Europe. Indeed, the city has the largest ...

• The Milan neighbourhood guide
    The Milan neighbourhood guide

Greater Milan, as the Milanese call it, is, without doubt, the most important center in Italy today. It is the ...

• The food scene in Milan
    The food scene in Milan

Pasta, rice, vegetables, good meat and all kinds of sweets, Milanese cuisine is about eating simply but with taste ...

All of Milan's guide articles