Where can i celebrate my son's 2nd birthday in Riyadh

Dear All,

Can anyone please suggest me a nice place where I could celebrate my son's 2nd birthday in Riyadh. My family is coming soon to KSA this month and after 2 days of their arrival it will be my son's 2nd birthday:) Since I am new to Riyadh, I was thinking of taking him to some place with lots of rides and he could have lots of fun and go crazy, also where i could get the cake.......some useful suggestions please.....
Thank you all in advance:)

Chuck E. Cheese

Dear youngthegiant,

Thank you for your kind response, but can you please elaborate more 'cuz am not aware of the aforementioned.

Yes, take your child there, as my friend's young boy celebrated his birthday at this fun venue and he and the other kids loved it. Mind you, the food is not great. However, it is a child's playground. It is on the right side driving down Olaya Street, as if you are heading into town.

Have a happy celebration.

Thank you Suzan for the kind wishes :)

another option is MacDonalds or Chilis
Mac every where. Chilis, there is one in Prince Mohamed street A.K.A.(Tahlea street)just near Localizer mall

Take him to an amusement park. There is one located between Exit 9 and 10

Dear Yahiam_ali,

Thank you for the guidance, but I am looking forward to take him to somewhere different as my friend Mac is the same everywhere :)

Dear SaQiB,

Thank you for the suggestion of an amusement park, can you please tell me what kind of an amusement park, is it a theme park? Although I went through CHUCK E. CHEESE website and I really liked the rides and environment for kids.

YOu can take him to Cafe Ceramique http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cafe-Cera … 26?fref=ts They have painting activity and celebrate birthdays too and there is even an indoor football area for kid so he have good time

Dear Fidgety Soul,

Thank you for the kind suggestion, I am looking forward more towards some fun & rides as he will turn 2 this year :)

to all party goers if you need a singer or entertaiment pls.contact me this [Moderated: pls avoid posting your phone number]  im sure you enjoy your party..thank you!

hey! so which place you have chosen for kids birthday party celebration? Thank you.

Hi,

I am Praveen and staying in malaz,Riyadh. I am also looking for the place when can i celebrate my son first birth day with around 40+ adults , 20+ Kids. Can you please suggest if you know .

Thanks in advance.

Hi, where did you finally host the party?