Baby Formula - Enfamil

Hi Fathers and Mothers of infants:

I am looking for a specific brand of baby formula (milk) - Enfamil. It is the brand we use in Canada for our daughter and I would rather continue using the same one. I went to a Danube and a Tamimi near us (Norther Riyadh) and couldn't find it.

Is anyone familiar with the brand. Do you know where i can get it from...
Thanks!

My baby boy started Enfamel from day one. It was provided by Hospital management and then for next 2 years he used the same.

Almarai is a famous local company. They were the distributors of Enfamel. I don't know the reason but somehow Almarai stopped Enfamel distribution. They launched their own milk and was told by a few people that it has the same formula. They even launched 1+1 promotion for people to switch to it. I also tried it and found no reason to stop it. The baby boy switched also without any issues and continued for one more year when we switched him to fresh milk.

Try NuraLac from Almarai. You would be happy.

Hope this helps.

Khurram

Thanks Khurram!
It looks like it has something to do with a company buying out another company...
http://www.just-food.com/news/almarai-t … 25519.aspx
Anyways; hope it works out; we'll have to wait and see :)
Thanks again

My baby's experience with Nuralac was not good. We had to change to Lactonic (UK) Anti-Colic. I know changing the formula isn't easy; but sometimes the limited options demand so.