How to Pay Fine for delaying in making of new born iqama (SAR 1000)

Dear All Members

I delayed the iqama of my new born for more than 1 year and now they are asking me to pay SAR 1000/- fine. does anyone know how to pay this fine ? i tried to pay through banks (Rajhi / Jazira) but there is no option.

Regards

dear did you paid your fine for iqama of your baby or not ? i want to make iqama of my baby, but 1 year already delayed due to corona issues, so still i need to pay fine or not ?

if you paid, how to paid that fine.

@faisal.khalil31

I am facing same problem
Can u give me mobile number
@faisal.khalil31

I am facing same problem

Are u pay the penalty ?

Can you share your experience 
Same issue. Need help

@Danyong same issue need help?
have you found soluton

@abdulqur Dear have you solution, please help in this regards

go to your bank account, government payment, alien control then CHANGE OF OCCUPATION. enter the iqama number of the father and pay

I follow this tutorial video it works 100 percent
youtu.be/x6RSL0NVEkk

Search in youtube " how to pay the 1000 riyal penalty for late application of newborn baby residence permit...thank you

@faisal.khalil31

my friend plz guide me , without baby iqama for new born, can i renew my iqama, is it possible?

i dont make iqama for my new baby born in saudia , but my iqama is expired next month. can i pay levy tax to renew my iqama.

@faisal.khalil31

my friend plz guide me , without baby iqama for new born, can i renew my iqama, is it possible?

i dont make iqama for my new baby born in saudia , but my iqama is expired next month. can i pay levy tax to renew my iqama.

Hi good day..

I have the same situation, my kid is about to turn 3 years old1f601.svg1f601.svg and I wasn't able to claim the card before he turned to 1 year old

Hope this will help you,

Go to PAYMENTS, then RESIDENCE SERVICE, click the CHANGE OCCUPATION and place the IQAMA number of your child, the penalty will appear there,then pay. At the JAWASAT just present the Arabic application form and your childs birth certificate card, then they will release the Iqama card.1f60a.svg1f64f.svg

@rananaeemravian

did you renew your iqama without baby iqama.please guid me because i ahve same issue

@rananaeemravian dear Did you renew your iqama withoit baby iqama renewal because i have same issue please guid me