Foreigners living in Yangjiao ,Hebei just outside of Beijing,

Hello ,

Are there any foreigners/expats who are living in Yanjiao?

Thank you.

Paul

Hello Paul.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Can you please introduce yourself?

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Paul,

There are foreigners/expats in Yanjiao and my husband and I are two of them. :-) Though we haven't had a chance to meet more expats living here since we moved about 3 months ago.
Do you currently live in Yanjiao?

Monika

Hello Monka!

Thank you for your letter! Yes, I live in Yanjiao and I am quite suprised as I know that there are lots of expats/foreigners here/there :) but we never seem to meet!

I live near the Sunning/fucheng supermarket - Si qi/chi!
My email is xxx and my number is xxx. If you would like to give me a call.
I work both from home and go to our office in Beijing ,but luckily we are going to be working in Yanjiao from next month!

however it would be nice to chat! I have been living in Yanjiao for awhile, so fairly settled there- I am a dog lover ,so my dogs are fairly well known as well.

Hope to hear from you!

Paul

Hi, Paul! I'm also one of the foreigners who live in Yanjiao. I'm from Latvia and have been here a lil bit more than 2 years.
Like you said to Monica(which i know by chance), although here are many expat, but somehow don't look for contacts. I met one lovely couple from Cape Town, but few months ago they moved to Beijing.
Feel free to contact me xxx

Have a wonderful day,
Laura

Been in yan jiso for 10 days now, seen maybe 2 foreigners. I'm living near the mcdonalds/shopping mall.

Hi Paul,

we live in Yanjiao as well, and work in Beijing! What are you doing in Yanjiao? You work there? How do you like it?

Best regards

Oliver

Hi Monika,

yes, there are foreigners in Yanjiao! Me and my wife we live in Xia Wei Yi Nan An, and are always amazed about the rapid changes in Yanjiao. Are you and your husband still in Yanjiao? And have you seen a Starbucks there? Me and my wife we are always joking: Once there is a Starbucks in Yanjiao, this town will be a "real" city :-).

Best regards

Oliver & Carmen

Oliver & Carmen j
There will be a Starbucks just not sure when it will open, hoping soon at the new mall near the round about close to the hospital lol my directions are off but I know landmarks hahaha.
My only foreigner friend in yanjiao will be returning to her home country shortly =(