Menu
Expat.com

Keen to make new friends?

Last activity 27 March 2013 by TMoni

Courtney Watts

Hi there

My name is Courtney and I just moved to Melbourne from South Africa. I'm 25 years old, living with my partner and I am all about loving theatre. I'm a stage designer and props master-in-the-making, looking for people to network with and I would reeeeeeeally  like to make some friends!

Hola back, you know you're as curious as I am wink.png

Harmonie

Welcome to Expat.com Courtney!

Hope that you'll get a lot of nice contacts here.wink.png

Harmonie

TMoni

Wel come to melbourne...i have particularly come to love it here(came here 3 months now). still looking to make friends too...i am a professional accountant. You could email me temi.abrahams@gmail.com. I beg i am as curious as you are...wink.png

Articles to help you in your expat project in Melbourne

• Finding accommodation in Melbourne
    Finding accommodation in Melbourne

Accommodation in Melbourne can be expensive, both for renters and buyers but with a bit of research, you can end ...

• Finding work in Melbourne
    Finding work in Melbourne

Melbourne or Naarm is Australia's second-largest city, after Sydney, and is actually on track to grow even ...

• Study in Melbourne
    Study in Melbourne

Melbourne has most of what makes the Australian lifestyle so appealing – beautiful beaches, a Mediterranean ...

• Discover Melbourne
    Discover Melbourne

The vibrancy and excitement of Melbourne resonates through its arts, food, and creative scene. Melbourne's ...

• Developing your social circle in Melbourne
    Developing your social circle in Melbourne

Melbourne's popularity with international students and expatriates is proven. However, its relatively remote ...

• Gastronomy in Melbourne
    Gastronomy in Melbourne

It is no secret that Melbourne is very famous for its excellent food and first-rate coffee. A deeply multicultural ...

• Melbourne's neighbourhoods
    Melbourne's neighbourhoods

Melbourne's Neighborhoods Melbourne is a great city with a multitude of beautiful neighborhoods to live ...

• The work culture in Melbourne
    The work culture in Melbourne

A relaxed and serene lifestyle? We're talking about Australia! Many expatriates are attracted by some of the ...

All of Melbourne's guide articles