In KL for a month, looking for buddies to hang out with

Hi everyone

My name is Tim and I'm in KL for one month to learn the language and explore business opportunities for Search Engine Optimisation.

I've also just completed a course in the Enneagram and Neuro Linguistic Programming so if you have an interest in these two things I'd be happy to share my experiences with you.

I'd be more than glad to meet up for a cup of coffee and to just hang out.

I've been climbing for about 3 years now and I run occasionally (but would rather play soccer) so hit me up if you're into those things as well !

I've also heard so much about the local food and cuisine and how great it is, so game on =)

Cheers

Tim

Hello Tim

welcome to KL
we can meet up for coffee and beer maybe tomorow after 6 pm

Hello Tim.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Thank you for this introduction.

Aurélie

Hi Tim, I am writing this from the office. Almost three quarter of my view is covered with mountains - except the other side is where the houses are. There is a waterfall nearby here, like 10 minutes drive - the rocks of which I have climbed before till the top (that was like once upon a time, when I was not so heavy). Its called Chepor Waterfall, near Chemor, near Ipoh, Perak.

I don't know if you would drive some 2 - 3 hours but you can check out some cool developments around here too, whereby Chemor is the satellite town to Meru, one of the fastest growing townships in the country.

Hi Joyce

Thanks for your quick reply !

I'm not sure if I will be moving around out from KL anytime during the month to Ipoh. But if I do, I will be sure to drop you a message and we can have coffee or something.

Wishing you all the best =)

Tim

Hey Tim,
I'm a guy from New York City, who is going to be living in KL starting in May. Will you still be there? I would like to meet other ex-pats as I don't know anyone yet.

Rush

Hi Rush

I'll be here till 21st May so if you arrive before then we could meet up no problem.

Cheers

tim

Hi Rush

you count me in as well
Tim and Rush welcome to Malaysia mates

Hi gyoza,

I just thought I will let you know about the mountains here, since you mentioned climbing. Coffee is fine, if you happen to be around.

gyoza wrote:

Hi Joyce

Thanks for your quick reply !

I'm not sure if I will be moving around out from KL anytime during the month to Ipoh. But if I do, I will be sure to drop you a message and we can have coffee or something.

Wishing you all the best =)

Tim

Hi Tim,

I just back from overseas and got nothing much to do as well.  I dont mind to hang around for a cup of coffee and know new friends.

I would love to meet some one who has done NLP.......it be sooo awesome to know about first hand experiences. I am a student here and me and my good friend here are always up for new people, especially who is into kind of tings like NLP. hit me up at 0172731950 and we could go out or something :)