Last call for Help: BA156 KUW-LONDON 11TH DECEMBER 2007

So here goes: this is my last try!!! life and work is too stressful without this to deal with as well. But at least I can say I tried!!!

Hi Everyone
I have been contacted by British Airways and they can confirm my flight was BA156 I was sitting in seat 31H, so if he was sitting a row or two behind me that would be row 32 or 33.

If there is anyone out there who can help me, I would love you forever.

I travel to Kuwait a lot on business so I got confused with the actual month and airline I used on this particular trip,  so it was not September as I originally stated but it was December 2007

Someone out there has to know this guy, Kuwait is a small country, or have a contact in BA who can provide me with a name or something.

I look forward to your replies.

Kind regards always.

who are you looking for?..My name is Michael Roberts...I was on a United flight from Us to Kuwait that was diverted to london. That is approximate seat number...michaelrobertsink@gmail.com

Hi

I have just sent you an email.

Look forward to a reply soon.

Kind regards

I honestly don't think you are the guy.... He was travelling to American via London from Kuwait...

......but if you can help it would be greatly appreciated

His seat number was 33k!!!

It has been sometime since I heard anything from anyone, so I just thought I would post something.

I still have had no joy on this issue and don't think I ever will, but am not quite ready to throw in the towel.

It would be great to hear from anyone who may have any information.

Hope everyone is well and my fellow brits are enjoying the great weather in London these days.

Kind regards always

Again? Administration shouldn't the website be posting issues relevant to Kuwait and not to post silly obsessive items? It's not cool anymore I think it's rather sick.

What is silly is your need to read my posts..........
and comment in such a childish manner. I am not harming anyone and quite frankly I think it is extremely rude how your so mean with your words.

And what is sick is the fact that you dislike it so much yet you still have to post, unlike most people who just dont bother.

You dont look cool doing what your doing....
Yalla sweetheart get off my post!!!

that's enough for me - discussion closed

Please use the PM system if you can help Persian

Closed