Menu
Expat.com

Hi Everyone

Last activity 17 June 2013 by Gary1957

rickray

I'm a longtime expat in Thailand, originally from the USA and have lived in Thailand for 25 years.

Hoping to make lots of new connections here.

Rick

tetay2013

Hi rickray. Nice to be here with us.

David

Hi Rick,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Your post was moved to the Bangkok forum for better visibility.

Please feel free to participate in the Bangkok forum, it might be useful to other members. smile.png

Thank you,

David.

yanfeiwu

hey,nice to meet you here rickray

jimmygz

hello  rick
nice to meet you. im from senegal  . i do  export business at lam luk ka pathum thani. nice to meet you.

Gary1957

Dear Rick,

Nice to meet you on this site. My name's Gary, age 56, and live in Thailand since 2001. So quite a long time too. I'm originally from tiny Belgium and my interests are various. Have been active in education and translation but these days mainly private tutoring.
And on the romantic side I can tell you I have a relationship with a Thai lady that lasts 10 years now. Yes, amazing...;)She lives with me on/off because she has a small business/shop near Surin. Maybe in my very old days I'll move over there but for the time being I stick with Bangkok although that's not the healthiest option of course. Anyway if you wish to keep in contact it'll be my pleasure. All the best and if you should have questions please shoot!!! cool.png Take care and best regards.

Gary A.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Bangkok

All of Bangkok's guide articles