Menu
Expat.com

Hi Hello How are you.

Last activity 27 January 2015 by sikwate

Sharnz

HI all. My name is Sharn and i am from New Zealand. I would like to make some new friends and maybe someone can help me with learning the malay language and culture or turkish language. Learning any language would be great really. I speak English and Te Reo Maori - the language of my people. smile.png

David

Hi Sharn,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Hope you make load of new contact! smile.png

Thank you,

David.

MO2013

Hi Sharn,
Welcome aboard.
No doubt that, on this site, you will get the chance to make many new friends and will learn new languages as well.

Cheers,
MO.

Sharnz

Hey, thanks guys for the welcome. Yes i have made a few contacts already. Think i might like this place smile.png

katrinah

Hallo there! i would truly like to be your friend.am from Kenya.i look forward to hear from you.

warm regards

mechaero

if you interested learning the greek language let me know!

Christine

Hello Sharn > Your topic is now on the Kuala Lumpur forum wink.png

zaff

Hello there!

It's good to know that you are keen in making friends around and learning languages! I know some people from New Zealand! You guys are nice people smile.png Oh, and I also love languages! I speak 3 languages (English, Malay and German), just so you know hehe. I'd love to teach you Malay if you'd like! I'm really looking forward to making great contacts as well as teaching smile.png Hope you have a good day!

Zaff

Guestposter89

Hey Sharn!! Me and my friend are planning a ladies night soon we just haven't decided where yet but we are going to check out the bar tomorrow night. I hope you could come (well, once we make the announcement) anyway, it should be a fun meet-up (if anybody comes. LOL)

Hey Zaff, I've seen you here many times. You teach Malay? I'm trying to learn but it's really difficult. I think learning to speak the language will help make living here a little easier.

Zack1717

Hye sharn,

How are you?..hope you are in the pink of health..
I'm looking forward to have friends also..
By the way,i'm local ere..buzz me if anything..tc

zaff

Hi RestlessIris!! I don't teach Malay as in having an official class, but I can teach Malay as its my first language and I would say that I am quite decent at it. Of course, learning a language is much more effective when you actually practise speaking it. I can guide you if you'd like! smile.png

chinaex.trade

hihow r u? what about frensh language, or norweigen, or maybe arabic....

ravanacool

Im ravana, a local malaysian and can speak malay and english well... let me know if you want to learn malay.. we can figure this out....

ravancoolATgmailDOTcom

ravana

Sharnz

Wow hi everyone nice to meet you. Sorry i havent been around i travelled to australia for a few weeks to a wedding and see my family. But i am back in KL and ready to rock :-)

Glad to see people shareing their interest of languages. I am very keen to learn malay. I will be intouch with you awesome people. Terima kasih

imacat

Let me know if you wanna learn Manglish. cool.png

Zack1717

Hye sharnz,
How are you?..Hope you are in the pink of health..
Glad that you are here..looking forward to meet you soon..
Please contact me if anything ok..

Regards,
Zack
012-9111763

albertmarquez

Hi I'm albert... How long have you been here?

Guestposter89

hi friends, do contact me if you wanna learn malay....

sixthfltyo

I've been to Kenya, but probably before you were born, 1987 and 1989.  Loved the country and its peoples.  So sorry to hear about the recent tragedy.

James

sixthfltyo

Where are you from in New Zealand. In 1990-1991 I spent a year in Antarctica but also got to spend a month in the South Island of New Zealand.  Wonderful memories.

James

belon

Hai

Do you still want to learn Malay language?

Belon

Guestposter89

hello albertmarquez,ur inbox is full so i cannot send any msg. to you.

kenjee

Hello jhenzkie_1431,

This is an old thread, i kindly invite you to  create a new one if you want to make friends in Malaysia.

Regards

Kenjee

sunny magar

Hi frens how r u all. How r u enjoying ur life in Malaysia. Anybody interested making frenship with me is heartly invited. Cheers.

kenjee

Hello sunny magar,

Welcome to Expat.com  smile.png

Do tell our members more about yourself, are you an expatriate?

Telling more about yourself and your expectancies will make it easier for you to make friends.

Regards

Kenjee

sikwate

Anybody coming from the Queen City of the South?

Articles to help you in your expat project in Kuala Lumpur

All of Kuala Lumpur's guide articles