Menu
Expat.com

looking for work in Toulouse

Last activity 07 April 2014 by Tomsky

olka232

Hello Im Aleksandra 25 years. I'm polish but actually living in Toulouse. I dont speak french very well. I looking for work in Toulouse with english  language. Im qualified gardene. I seek work as gardener, home help in hotels or nanny. Is somebdy can help me please concact me. greetings smile.png

Maximilien

Hi Aleksandra,

Welcome on the Forum smile.png

I suggest you to post your resume in the Personal and household services jobs in Toulouse section please as it might help smile.png

Best of luck to you with job hunting !

Thank you

Maximilien

Tomsky

Dzien dobre Aleksandra!
I want to learn Polish. Let's work something out smile.png
Tom

Articles to help you in your expat project in Toulouse

• Working in Toulouse
    Working in Toulouse

Toulouse is fondly called "la ville rose" (the pink city) due to its distinctive red-brick architecture. ...

• The French labour market
    The French labour market

Although France has traditionally focused on its service sector, there has been a renewed investment in industry ...

• Looking For Work in Deux Sevres ?
    Looking For Work in Deux Sevres ?

At this time of year there are a number of seasonal fruit growers in France who are looking to take on temporary ...

• Working in France
    Working in France

For several years, France has been grappling with high unemployment rates. This issue not only impacts the ...

• Moving to France as a digital nomad
    Moving to France as a digital nomad

France is the world's top tourist spot in 2023, and it's easy to see why — the country is a ...

• Internships in France
    Internships in France

Taking advantage of a world-renowned education system, exploring a country brimming with history, art, and ...

• Setting up a business in France
    Setting up a business in France

In France, the labor market and business environment are tightly regulated and structured. For foreigners ...

• Accommodation in Toulouse
    Accommodation in Toulouse

Located in southwestern France, in the Occitanie region, Toulouse is known as "la Ville Rose" (the Pink ...

All of Toulouse's guide articles