Menu
Expat.com

FILIPINOS IN HANOI

Last activity 23 October 2014 by NBZ

Mark mac

hye guys I would like to get in touch with some Filipino English teachers in Hanoi to get some information .thanks

bluenz
Omar Salim wrote:

hye guys I would like to get in touch with some Filipino English teachers in Hanoi to get some information .thanks

Seems a little strange how  the MANY Filipino's on this site refuse to  talk to you, (  last weeks thread,  June 2 ,  0 Filipino replies , maybe it's because you are male ? ), or don't they want anyone to know how many $'s they are earning?

Mark mac

Well I am planning to move to hanoi very soon and I need to get dome filipino teachers thats why I am trying to get some idea how much I have to pay them.

bluenz
Omar Salim wrote:

Well I am planning to move to hanoi very soon and I need to get dome filipino teachers thats why I am trying to get some idea how much I have to pay them.

Maybe you should rephrase your thread, ( also place under the Employment classification ), try asking them how much they would like to be paid, ( within reason , and qualifications/experience ), this may give you an idea of what to pay?
  Also perhaps a friendlier avatar picture, try not to be offended, but that picture makes you look like someone I wouldn't feel comfortable working for, ( maybe a friendly smile ? )

Mark mac

Yeah I am gonna try that. Lol well I didnt know that my pic is that creepy. Anyway I might another one. Thanks any way.

NBZ

Filipinos are not keen in working with you... I mean no need to explain more...

Articles to help you in your expat project in Hanoi

• Finding a job in Hanoi
    Finding a job in Hanoi

With Vietnam's new visa regulations, you will need to secure a job before entering the country. Opportunities to ...

• Accommodation in Hanoi
    Accommodation in Hanoi

Historic, beautiful, and full of charm. Phrases like this are all synonymous with the wonderful city of Hanoi. As ...

• Working in Hanoi
    Working in Hanoi

The traditional capital of Vietnam is quickly becoming a professional's paradise. Attracting over 20,000 ...

• The most popular neighbourhoods in Hanoi
    The most popular neighbourhoods in Hanoi

Formerly known as Thang Long, Vietnam's present capital city was renamed Hanoi in 1831. This enchanting, ...

• Sports activities in Hanoi
    Sports activities in Hanoi

We know there's a lot of attention on the drinking culture in Hanoi, but what about the options for a healthy ...

• Developing your social circle in Hanoi
    Developing your social circle in Hanoi

Moving to Hanoi can be a challenging venture. After integrating into the culture and trying to understand the ...

• Buying property in Hanoi
    Buying property in Hanoi

With its economy on the rise and a plethora of exciting and innovative projects in the pipeline, Hanoi should be ...

• Student life in Hanoi
    Student life in Hanoi

Enrolling at university is an exciting milestone in any young adult's life. For many prospective students, it ...

All of Hanoi's guide articles