Menu
Expat.com

Ballet school who need ballet instructor

Last activity 01 February 2019 by prachi pandey

Piadonna

Hi guys..
Me and my husband was planning to move in jedah this coming sept.for his new project..and im looking for a job as a ballet instructor..but i dont know if there is a ballet school in jedah..please help me..thank you..

stressedmom

Not sure about a school, but I know many people on here have looked for schools. You might even be able to be a "freelance" teacher who travels to some of the compounds to teach a class once a week. If you'd come to my compound I know you would probably have at least 2 students if not more. Especially if you charge a decent price.

hamudi

There is a demand for Ballet instructors in Riyadh, not sure about Jeddah.

on a side note, got to love how EB members are behaving big_smile.png

Piadonna

Thank you..nway it was riyadh not jeddah..sorry for mistake..

Myet

Hi! Oh, please let us know if you're starting a ballet school in Riyadh...  My daughter wants to learn ballet... And we can't find any here in Riyadh...

Sultanah88

Hey, there are alot of dance schools here in riyadh for your daughter, there are some of them just google them for more info

Kinetico
Spectrum
Al manahil
Kore
Nuyu

Good luck heart.png

Sultanah88

Hey, do you offer private classes at home?

Sultanah88

Actually, there are alot of dance classes here! There is kinetico, spectrum, almanahil...etc. google them for more info x

Tak89line

We are looking for a ballet teacher for our kids club in riyadh plz contact me if still looking

prachi pandey

Hi, r  u stoll in riyadh.looking for ballet classes

Articles to help you in your expat project in Riyadh

• Working in Riyadh
    Working in Riyadh

As the capital city of Saudi Arabia, Riyadh is one of the biggest urban communities in the country and is home to ...

• Jobs in the  Middle East
    Jobs in the Middle East

Very nice source of job announcements across the Middle East and north Africa, with some additional coverage of ...

• Riyadh's labour market
    Riyadh's labour market

Working in Riyadh can come with many benefits, whether you are a young professional or an expert in your field. As ...

• Understanding the work environment in Riyadh
    Understanding the work environment in Riyadh

At the point when oil exports started in the late 1930s, the regressive desert state experienced an abrupt rise ...

• Starting a business in Saudi Arabia
    Starting a business in Saudi Arabia

With Saudi businesses increasing by 16 percent in the final quarter of 2023 and a 23% increase in commercial ...

• Working in Saudi Arabia
    Working in Saudi Arabia

Finding a job in Saudi Arabia is mostly done before entering the country. Employment visas are still the most ...

• Internships in Saudi Arabia
    Internships in Saudi Arabia

Performing an internship in Saudi Arabia can be an interesting and enriching experience for young professionals. ...

• Saudization: What it means
    Saudization: What it means

When reading about looking for work in Saudi Arabia, you will probably come across the term ...

All of Riyadh's guide articles