Kiddie Patch Desa Park City

Hi everyone.

One my endless trail for a preschool for my DD,until she starts school in September, came across Kiddies Patch, which looks like it could be a viable option as we think we want to love in Desa Park. Would be interested to hear any opinions any of you out there might have.

Thanks in advance

Desa Park City is not a particularly convenient location to commute to the City to work, but OK for Damansara, One Utama area, Sunway and Rawang i.e. North of KL. So check out travel required to workplace.

Probably the first step is to make sure there is a place for your child at the Desa Park City School as many classes have waiting lists. DPC is very popular with Chinese Malaysians with children, so also check there is a place at the nursery as well.

The school has a nursery class itself from 3-5 years of age.

Thanks for your response. We have taken into account the commute and DH is willing to make the sacrifice ;-). I have also done all the mentioned in terms of checking that there are spaces of which there are for my daughters age. We visited today, my initial thoughts are it was a little disorganized - but I am not sure if I just caught them at a bad time, lunch time end of session, so was trying to see if anyone had any personal experience with them.