Menu
Expat.com

Hairstylists from Washington dc

Last activity 04 February 2015 by iaminriyadh

Missjakarta

Just move to Riyadh 4 days And no friends yet, no job...how I can start my hairstylist? I brought  all my tools from state. Need help as I was very busy hairstylist back home 😂😂

live.ali

Book privately. Advertise. Work out of home. Let the princesses come see you. And the princes.

iaminriyadh

You can do home services. My mum calls someone to do her hair who comes to our home. But if you're new, I don't think that's gonna be safe.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Riyadh

• Working in Riyadh
    Working in Riyadh

As the capital city of Saudi Arabia, Riyadh is one of the biggest urban communities in the country and is home to ...

• Jobs in the  Middle East
    Jobs in the Middle East

Very nice source of job announcements across the Middle East and north Africa, with some additional coverage of ...

• Riyadh's labour market
    Riyadh's labour market

Working in Riyadh can come with many benefits, whether you are a young professional or an expert in your field. As ...

• Understanding the work environment in Riyadh
    Understanding the work environment in Riyadh

At the point when oil exports started in the late 1930s, the regressive desert state experienced an abrupt rise ...

• Starting a business in Saudi Arabia
    Starting a business in Saudi Arabia

With Saudi businesses increasing by 16 percent in the final quarter of 2023 and a 23% increase in commercial ...

• Working in Saudi Arabia
    Working in Saudi Arabia

Finding a job in Saudi Arabia is mostly done before entering the country. Employment visas are still the most ...

• Internships in Saudi Arabia
    Internships in Saudi Arabia

Performing an internship in Saudi Arabia can be an interesting and enriching experience for young professionals. ...

• Saudization: What it means
    Saudization: What it means

When reading about looking for work in Saudi Arabia, you will probably come across the term ...

All of Riyadh's guide articles