Menu
Expat.com

Moroccan in Turkey

Last activity 27 March 2015 by j.a.m dutch

Paulabell

Hi just looking for advice, my fiancé (Moroccan) and I (English) are booked for a holiday in Antalya ! Do I have to contact hotel or should booking as a couple be ok!
My friend has Turkish boyfriend and has trouble so just thought I would check ?
Any help appreciated thanks 👍

Xeeschan

I'm not sure what kind of trouble your friend went through, but in my experience booking a hotel in Turkey is pretty standard, just like everywhere else. You sign up as a couple and at the reception they will confirm the identity of only the person under whose name the reservation has been made.
If someone else has had a different experience, perhaps they can share.

Hope this helps! Good luck!

Paulabell

Thanks for replying 👍

Xeeschan

No problem Paula,
Glad I could help! Enjoy your stay! : )

Paulabell wrote:

Thanks for replying 👍

j.a.m dutch

Paula,

It must be not a problem. Its moost of the time when you made reservation for you and turkish men....not all the hotels will accept that combination sad.png  we has this before too.....because they come then with that the hotel price is for Turkish citizen different...so that time we must choosse or not check in or pay extra.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Antalya

• Buying property in Türkiye
    Buying property in Türkiye

Türkiye has increasingly become a magnet for expats looking to invest in property. With its alluring blend of ...

• Accommodation in Türkiye
    Accommodation in Türkiye

For an expat moving to Türkiye, finding the right accommodation is a critical step in arranging a smooth ...

• Choosing your neighborhood in Istanbul
    Choosing your neighborhood in Istanbul

Imagine a city with a history dating back to the 7th century BC, glamorous and with a vibrant and unique cultural ...

• Marriage in Türkiye
    Marriage in Türkiye

Türkiye, with its stunning landscapes and rich cultural heritage, has become a sought-after wedding ...

• Retire in Türkiye
    Retire in Türkiye

Türkiye, a perfect blend of history, culture, and breathtaking landscapes, is viewed by many as an ideal ...

• Relocating to Türkiye
    Relocating to Türkiye

Bringing along their cherished possessions helps many expats make themselves at home in their new country. ...

• Accommodation in Istanbul
    Accommodation in Istanbul

The largest city in Türkiye, Istanbul is one of the most popular travel destinations for foreigners. There is ...

• Working in Izmir
    Working in Izmir

Izmir is the third largest city in Türkiye. It shows buoyant activity in industry, agriculture, and services ...

All of Antalya's guide articles