Menu
Expat.com

Can i get a job in relation to my qualification?

Last activity 09 March 2015 by Priscilla

Emiyuli

hi everybody am a record s and Archives manager who is planning to move to Denmark next year.am from Uganda.can I get a job in reation to my qualification in Denmark.Thanks

stumpy
Emiyuli wrote:

hi everybody am a record s and Archives manager who is planning to move to Denmark next year.am from Uganda.can I get a job in reation to my qualification in Denmark.Thanks

I suggest that you read through the posts on the forum first. The biggest hurdle is language and it seems you have to learn it before you can get a job.

Priscilla

Hi Emiyuli,

As you were previously off topic, i have created a new thread with your post on the Denmark forum for more visibility. smile.png

Thanks

Priscilla

Articles to help you in your expat project in Denmark

• Working in Esbjerg
    Working in Esbjerg

The city of Esbjerg is located on the southwest coast of Denmark. It is a flourishing port city and the second ...

• Internships in Denmark
    Internships in Denmark

If you are under 34 years of age and looking to gain experience abroad, why not consider an internship in Denmark? ...

• Setting up a business in Denmark
    Setting up a business in Denmark

Denmark is one of the easiest countries to set up your own business. The procedures are relatively clear-cut, ...

• Working in Copenhagen
    Working in Copenhagen

Are you on the lookout for job opportunities in Copenhagen? The Danish capital is home to many expats who have ...

• Working in Odense
    Working in Odense

Located on the large island of Funen (Fyn) which connects Jutland and Zealand is Odense, one of Denmark's larger ...

• Working in Denmark
    Working in Denmark

Are you thinking about relocating to Denmark for work? Denmark is an open and welcoming country where expats adapt ...

• Working in Denmark as a digital nomad
    Working in Denmark as a digital nomad

Denmark is an attractive destination for expats: its high quality of life, good wages, and urban development make ...

• Copenhagen's labour market
    Copenhagen's labour market

If you have set your sights on working in Copenhagen, it is important to understand what kind of jobs the city ...

All of Denmark's guide articles