Menu
Expat.com

SABB credit card (master & visa) been jacked!

Last activity 14 December 2023 by Mwilliamson2217

John Turkish

Hi All,

My SABB credit card (master & visa) had been jacked by some one when I was already leaved KSA (final exit). I had not closed my credit card, but also not used it anymore. Before I leave KSA, I already paid all the dues.

Suddenly, after 4 years leave KSA, SABB contact me through email that I have to pay very big amount. Somebody used it in jewelry shop in Jubail.

I argue to them that I didn't do that, and why I have to pay it.
But, SABB insist that it was my fault not to close it and somebody used it. Something stranger, I was cut  my two CC when I was leaving KSA. So, who make a new card and use it?

Please help me on this.
To whom should I cal?

Thanks.

Mishna

Hello John Turkish,

Welcome to Expat.com!

Please note that I have created a new post on the Saudi Arabia forum for a better visibility.

This way, the other members and yourself can interact better in regard to your query.

Thanks & Regards

Mishna

salauddin25

I have SABB visa card, I want to deactivate online purchase because every month deducting 35 SAR, I didnt purchase anything by online, please advise how to stop this thing and stop lossing my money

jayromeignoro

@salauddin25 you can download and open the SAB app. Stop/suspend the card. But please be advised that the yearly fee will not be stopped/suspended, you can only stopped further trnsaction with the card.

Mwilliamson2217

@salauddin25  very difficult as they charged me twice for purchase couldn't get ti to solved.bad bank.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles