My Visit to Phnom Penh in Nov '15

Hi Friends,

After successfully setting up my travel agency branches in Mauritius, India, Vietnam, Myanmar and the Philippines, I plan to visit Phnom Penh  in November to check out the prospects for setting up a branch office or have a representation in Cambodia.

I have not yet narrowed down the dates as yet, but will keep you all posted. I look forward in meeting expats and locals in Phnom Pneh. It would be great if there is an expat meet up while I am around.

Cheers
Terence

Interesting when you have time come down to Siem Reap, we want to meet up for coffee
and talk around travel agency opportunity in Cambodia.

I'm not expat, I'm local guy.
I got two business as follow link
www.cambodiaadvisor.comwww.spaarunnotey.com

Best regards,

Sarath

Hi Terrence,

If you need someone to help you find a property for rent or sale for your business, I'm here to help you. I'm working in one of the premium real estate company here in Cambodia called Independent Property Services we have branches in Siem Reap and Phnom Penh.

Ps. I'm from Philippines

Cheers,

Carmela

Hi Terrence,

Warmly welcome to Cambodia. I am local guy in Phnom Penh and working with Advertising Agency. When you come down to Phnom Penh, you can call me anytime to have a meet and talking around if you free.

xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi
I am from Malaysia speak Chinese  and English. I live in Battambang Town about 4  hours bus from Phnom Phen. I sometime visit Phnom Phen also. If you happen to visit Battambang for a nite, you are welcome .

Hi Friends,

I have confirmed my booking for Phnom Penh from 20-27 Nov. I would love to meet locals and expats while I am there. Please message me your contact numbers so that we can meet up.

Cheers
Terence

Hi Terence,
If you want to have a meet with local guy please e-mail me. My address xxx

Thanks
Makara

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : If you are looking for a job, please post an ad in the jobs section. Thank you.

Hi ,
I am now in Phnom Penh and staying at Cardamom hotel. I already found a local partner for my business set up in Cambodia. Thank you all your messages.

Thanks
Terence